Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Can you send some!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Franquech Welcome to the community my friend it's lovely to meet you
Unfortunately we cannot send you any lives
Bw2 players are very slow at sending lives when I first arrived I would just sit for a while and repeatedly send requests for lives eventually they started coming through regular
Give it a go I am sure it won't take long before you receive some
Happy gaming my friend and have a starlistic day 🌟
Hi @jordanboy ooops you have posted in the wrong area
Please don't worry if you select the 3 dashes top left of this page then games you will see all game communities
Please select the correct game and post your question I will then meet you there to help you 💓
@PrettyBubbles 👆
I need more lives for bubble witch saga 2. Can anyone help me?