Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
When starting game it asks me to update. I hit the update then it shows the the screen. I hit open it goes right back to my original game. It does not update
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend Yes I am a human
To get updates you need to check your app store if you see it pending then just select the update option 💓
How do I get bubble witch 2 updates, envelope locks me up, very frustrating, not getting help, I’ve asked for day. Need a human, is there one
Hi Welcome You have arrived in BW3
No worries please select 👉 here 👈 it will take you to bw2
When you arrive please open a new thread with your issue and I will arrive to help you 💓