🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why can't I play on 🤖 Android 5 anymore?

Snow_Rider
Snow_Rider Posts: 2,188 Community Manager
edited September 20 in Support

Hey witches and wizards!

We have some news for those of you who play on 🤖 Android devices!

Soon, Bubble Witch 2 Saga will no longer support Android 5. That means if your device uses Android 5, you won’t receive any new features, events of fixes, as you won't be able to update the game.

Please be aware that without the latest version of the game, we can’t promise you’ll have the best game experience. We can’t guarantee that bugs and issues will be fixed for you since these will be resolved in new updates for the latest version of the game only.

You'll need to update your operating system (OS) version to keep receiving the best support for your game.

But before you do so — if you don’t have a King account, we recommend that you create one. This will ensure that all your hard-earned progress will not be lost but carried over when you update your operating system.

🤖 How do I check which Android version I have?

• Go to your device's home screen and open the "Settings" app.
  • Scroll down and select "About phone" or "About device."
  • Look for "Android version" where you'll see the version number of your operating system.

🤖 How to update Android on your device:

• Open your device's "Settings" app.
  • Scroll down and tap "System."
  • Select "System update."
  • Follow any on-screen instructions to update your device to the latest Android version.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

đź”® Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!