Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Dear Players,
We're aware of an issue where you've been reporting losing your lives out of the blue.
Our team's investigating it for now. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Have a great day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
there was an iPhone app game update yesterday - 30 August - but it seems nothing has changed regarding the players who are not receiving lives. It is unacceptable that a fix is taking so long. “Working on it” is also unacceptable. What is going on????
Each time I open the game it asks me to send lives when I don't even have any. My old phone still has 50+ lives as it has not been updated. My husband has not updated his phone & still has 50 plus lives. So why can't they just roll back to before the update?
will we get compensation? I spend money on this game and play every day, now it seems a bit pointless as all my lives are gone! Not impressed
how long is this going to take?
what is done about this? First I lose over 50 life…. And now I lose all saved life each day! This is not ok😞
It beggers belief, I opened my envelope to collect a few more lives as it was showing I had some and it asked me to send them!!!
the missing lives thing is beyond frustrating. I jump all over the place, 50, then 24, then 6, with out me using any. Please sort this out
Are saying someone is stealing lives from other players or the game programming is doing the revoking of lives? Lbvs
Hi my friend the issue with lives is currently being worked on
Hopefully a fix will arrive soon 💓
Where have my lives disappeared. I even updated the game.Help
we have no “friends” in this game - just blockers and annoying players who send 100s of daily life requests. King should NEVER have disassociated with Facebook!!
It isn't fixed!
I had friends but they all disappeared. What can you do to get friends? This is ridiculous!!
How long does ittake before you will get a feedback? Because I am waiting for a long time now. I'm getting a little frustrated from not being able to use new lifes. Please don't let it be to long,I'm very sad I can use only lifes and have
to leave the game. Good luck. Mc9
Hi my friend Unfortunately not
I am with its a nightmare when you are way up the levels 🙈💓
I feel your pain - I am near the top level; I regularly go to lower levels where I have 1 star and attempt to increase the stars. It’s all there is to do with this game.
ThatThat's great, we need each other as friends to support each other with lives and continue the game, thanks king for solving the problem..... Greetings from afar.
So, all the lives I had are gone forever and I can't get anymore either? Terrific...