Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I have completed game 9790 and there are no more games. Message is more levels soon, but when? I am in competition with my husband and am well ahead of him and want to stay ahead.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
as you are on level 9790 you would know that only 20 new levels are released once per week - same day and same time. Not great but like too many issues in this game we are expected to put up with it.
It is so frustrating when only 20 games are released evert 2 weeks. You give the extra quests to complete for free spells. Also adverts to watch for extra lives, but if you do not have more games to play what is the point of playing. The team quest only allows you to complete 2 quests in 24 hours. Still just over a week to the next release of games and I only have 2 games left to win.
Hi my friend 20 levels is the usual amount added each Tuesday 💓
Benniem27 thank you. Today 20 extra level appeared. Not that many to last 2 weeks. Oh well I will have to play less often.
Alex the Witch your reply does not answer my question, just excuses for why the wait. Will it be soon, next week, next month?
@Alex_The_Witch Do you play BW2? If so you would realise there has been NOTHING new in this game for years. We rarely have game updates. You then explain how “hard the studio work”. Hello - it’s their job! That’s what they are paid to do. The customer service and maintenance of this game is appalling.
Hey there, I hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you currently don't have new levels available in the game. I understand you've been waiting a while for new content to release and will do my best to clarify the situation for you.
Regarding the time taken to produce new levels; our team constantly strives to create new levels as quickly as possible.
However, it's not an easy task, when you take into consideration that we already have hundreds of levels in the game and the team needs to create new, fun and challenging layouts which are not repetitive or too similar to previous levels - but also perform correctly, are achievable and make use of new boosters and other features.
In addition to this, the team is also working on new features within the game, such as the live challenges we've been making available from time to time where players are encouraged to collect certain items in return for rewards and Boosters. These are separate to the main game, but add extra fun and value for our devoted players such as yourself.
Finally, all of these levels need to be created, coded, translated and converted to all of the formats for the platforms where we make our games playable: Facebook, iOS, Android, Windows and Kindle all require different protocols and versions. The work is constant.
I hope I was able to help. Have a great day!