Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I receive extra lives from friends but they just disappear and I dont get them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @CaramelKat - your response is not helpful. We are sick of being ignored. How can it take 2 months and there is no fix for this issue - which players were raising as an issue long before that time?????
All my extra lives have disappeared, I logged in 1st of October and they are all gone.
When I play and receive lives, they all disappear when I close down. Come back to play and nothing there, no lives
I had extra lives and edited my picture and name. All my lives disappeared
Hi @forgivenlevels, I'm sorry to hear your gifted lives are disappearing. Rest assured that this issue is under investigation and you can find the main announcement HERE.