1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Bubble Witch Saga 2: join us on mobile!

Options
124»

Comments

• littleoldladywho
    littleoldladywho Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I play only on the mobile app and have played for quite some time. It does sign in through Facebook since that was the original option that the mobile app offered me.

• littleoldladywho
    littleoldladywho Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

My mobile app is linked to my Facebook account as directed by your app. Since the game is no longer supported by Facebook should i unlink it or will that just create more problems.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @littleoldladywho Yes as you will get issues with the game and you wont receive updates if you are still linked to Facebook 👍🙂

• Gibsongerl
    Gibsongerl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi!

Ive been playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 for a Very long time. It is hands down my favorite game on my phone. I buy gold bars.

Suddenly I can not access my saved lives nor can I receive new ones.I only play this on my mobile device. I have way more than 2 gigs of storage on my phone at all times.

Why did you make this change? Are you going to change it back? I love this game. This new way of operating severely restricts my playing and therefore my purchasing. Will it be changed back?

i hate to have to find a new game 😔

• DeadBlueRose
    DeadBlueRose Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Just started BubbleWitch2-don’t understand giving & receiving Lives...can you help explain? Very confusing?!?! Thank you!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @DeadBlueRose If you select to send lives you are not actually sending lives from your current lives they get sent via king so you don't loose anything.

You can send lives by: Clicking on the heart/envelope button. This button is situated on the top bar, to the left of the messages button. You can access the "Send lives" screen there where you can select friends to send lives to. I will also give you this link just click on view all and you will find lots of useful information about your game. 👍🌟

BW2

• DeadBlueRose
    DeadBlueRose Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank You SO Very much!! I appreciate the help!! VBS!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!