🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Syncing accounts to Facebook

Lynn_Walker-2
Lynn_Walker-2 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited February 2022 in Support

I followed the directions to sync my account to Facebook, since King.com will not exist on some of my games.

The sync did not happen, I am now back at Level 1 on Bubble Witch Saga 2, I should be at level 148.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,532 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Lynn_Walker-2
    Lynn_Walker-2 Posts: 20 Level 2

Diamond Lim,

I'm not playing the Diamond Lim games, so not to be rude, just being honest. Your links are not helpful to me.

Please advise on syncing the games I play to my Facebook account.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,203 Bubble Witch Moderator

Sorry @Diamond Lim I did not receive this tag

@Lynn_Walker-2 You can not play BW2 on Facebook or PC any longer as there are no more updates available so you will experience issues, you need to be playing on a mobile device

With BW2 issues you need to go direct to customer care by using the contact us tab at the bottom of this page 👍⭐

• yarnsrj
    yarnsrj Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2022

Hello I'm still a little confused as to how to transfer my game progress off of Facebook for bubble witch saga 2 to the King account since it's not going to be supported on Facebook after March 1st 2022.

• yarnsrj

I apologize in advance for posting similar questions more than once. I currently have my game progress for BWS2 saved through my Facebook account on 2 mobile devices and I am still unclear what will happen on March 31. Will all my progress still be synced and maintained through my Facebook account? Or will the game progress have to be transferred to synced and updated through King.com?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @yarnsrj You need to be using a mobile device and download the game from the live links given here 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @yarnsrj I have already responded to you previously

But please don't worry I will add the link again here that has all the instructions you will need

You do need to be using a mobile device only. You can download BW2 from the live links available here 👍⭐

• yarnsrj

LOL, thank you for replying. And I did get my King account set to sync with BWS2 from the PC online game from this site with the game through my Facebook page.

However, the game progress From the Facebook version and King game are on Level 467 with 50 gold bars, whereas my Mobile Android versions of BWS2 are on level 859 and I have 82 gold bars. Android versions syncing progress logged in through Facebook

I guess I haven't played BWS2 on my PC on Facebook in a long time.

How do I get correct android progress onto Facebook and King.com? I would hate to lose over 400 levels and 32 gold bars after March 31.

• yarnsrj

For some reason my level on BWS2 was reset back to level 1 on King.com and Facebook. I should be on level 859 with 82 gold bars (these are the current levels on my Android devices with game downloaded from Google Play store).

Are the Levels for Android (mobile devices) supposed to be the same as the levels on Facebook and King.com?

I'm just so nervous that after March 31,. 2022 my Android level will be lost as I have my progress currently being saved in assuming through Facebook because on my Android device BWS2 profile is linked to my Facebook account.

So I guess the question is, are the mobile devices progress saved independently of progress on my PC on Facebook and King.com?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!