nenee Posts: 7 Level 2

If I get off Facebook will my level still be there

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @nenee 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yes! You make sure download this game (Apple : App Store, Android : Google PlayAmazon) first then you can open the game, tap the blue 'My account' button on the start menu followed by 'Continue with Facebook'. After you log in to your Facebook account completed, your Gold Bars will be synced (but boosters and inventory lives will not be synced) and your progress is still saved on your Facebook account. 😉

They do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

You can also check this information about this game has no longer playable on Facebook (PC) 👇😉

Anyway, thank you for playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga. ❤️😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 2 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

🔮 Have a bubblific day! 🔮

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!