🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

📮  Bubblicious Suggestion Box

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Very great suggestions and thank you for your answering them on Bubblicious Suggestion Box. @Daniel_Marillion 👍😄

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Daniel_Marillion

Good suggestion as not only do you waste 3 shots the sponge doesn't clear much except 1 space so is of no help even when you do end up on some levels with no choice but to clear them 🙈

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2

Another thing for the community developers

For non english language people using this page is not so friendly due sometimes I dont know where I am and sometimes I cant find the path to reach some topic..

For exámple I left this message in the fun page thinking I was in the suggestion part. So I made a copy paste and hope this is the right one.

Sometimes I found that I am reading some BW3 stuff instead of the best BW2.

Just my apprciation

Bye, Daniel

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Daniel_Marillion Thank you for your suggestions we appreciate feedback from our members

Yes you are on the right page 👍

You are in the BW2 community where only BW2 topics are discussed 👍⭐

• Daniel_Marillion
    edited May 2022

I don't know if this comment belongs here but.....

Suppose the BW2 creators decide at one moment to give some purpouse to the purples or greens balls...

So here is my question..

All these years we are playing this game we've having acumulate blue, red and yellow balls but we don't know where the purples or greens go....so if they creat a new booster based on these calours we have to acumulate from scratch or are they hide some where in the King's web page and they pop up like magic?

Bye, Daniel

• AgnieszkaMisia32
    AgnieszkaMisia32 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Can you suggest your feedbacks and ideas on 📮  Bubblicious Suggestion Box here?

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 2 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2

I don't have any problem at all with the 24-hour time frame because time zone issue makes sense, but I seriously think there should be a 12 hour (at the very most) time limit for players who click a tile and then don't play for a day or two. If they click a tile, they are obviously online with the game and should be prepared to play, not just walk away and make it harder for the rest of the team. These tiles should automatically free up after a set time to allow the team a chance to win the game. I would suggest an 8-hour minimum and 12-hour maximum.

I'm sure that there are thousands of BW2 players who would be overjoyed with this change. Especially the ones who have had to deal with mission blockers in the past. I've been playing for years and have had countless encounters with these folks!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @DianaU Thank you for visiting our suggestion box and taking the time to give us you're feedback 👍⭐

• Daniel_Marillion

Hello

I have an important issue for improvement the game.

In the Nero Bingo I can send a message to another partner for finishing the bingo. But in spanish version at least I can choose between VAMOS POR ESTA FILA (lets go with this row) and VAMOS POR ESTA LINEA (lets go wiht this line). And for that we are still sending wrong messages.

It would be better to have these messages......LETS GO WITH THIS ROW and LETS GO WITH THIS COLUMN. By this way the players will know where to play after finishing the 1st tile.

Bye

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!