๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Mission blockers

howarl01
howarl01 Posts: 9 Level 2

Can someone please tell me why people click on a mission in Team Quests and then never complete or free it up when requested? They just sit there, of no use to anything or anyone.

ยซ1345

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,260 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @howarl01 Welcome to our friendly community

Yes I get your frustration you can even message them and and ask them to free there tile but they never do

Also players just don't stay on a row they clear random tiles which takes longer to complete ๐Ÿ™ˆ but it's still a good free event to have

With having to wait the duration before you can continue with your 3rd and 4th tile is so that players from all time zones can join ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi Howarl01.....Hahaha, I laugh because when I found one of those blockers it's very frustrating too I have to wait 24 hours to complete the bingo.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Daniel_Marillion Yes but we have allow this duration as players are all over the world and are in so many different time zones ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2

As much as I enjoy playing Nero's Bingo, I'm done with it and all King games until a time limit can be placed on how long someone can hold a tile. I have repeatedly had a rude and thoughtless individual block a row for 24 hours or more.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @DianaU Welcome

I hear your frustration but the 24hr time limit before you can select another tile is necessary to be fair to all time zones

You will not need to wait after 24hrs for a player to complete their mission as you can then select another 2 tiles to complete a different line ๐Ÿ‘

• DianaU

Yes, I understand the reason for the 24 hours wait, but what is not fair is to have "blockers" click on a tile with no intention of playing the game. Their only motivation is to prevent the team from winning. This is what I'm objecting to. Is there a way to have a "progress bar" similar to the tiles in Candy Crush Soda? That way, we can at least see if a player is actively playing or just blocking.

• PrettyBubbles

@DianaU If that happens its best to just ignore that line then once you can select a further 2 tiles after 24hrs you can complete a different line

Unfortunately don't have a way of seeing if someone is active ๐Ÿ‘

• DianaU

Thanks but not helpful. I won't be spending my money on a game that just frustrates me

• PrettyBubbles

Sorry to hear that @DianaU and sorry you didn't find my reply helpful but that is how the bingo is played by all ๐Ÿ‘

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2

Hello

I agree with all my friends at BW2 related to Mission Blockers.

For example last night a new Bingo Nera was created and I did my 2 tiles. Today my friends at that bingo are currently blocking the row and the column and neither end their tasks nor liberate the tile. So if they coninuing with this method, today I'll do another 2 tiles on the same Bingo missing the oportunity to end it today. And tomorrow I'll end it.

Shame on blockers

And they tell us that we can't use more tiles because we have to wait 2 hours to give the chance to participate on it. But sometimes in a couple of minutes 2 players can end a Bingo completing the 4 tiles from a row or a column lefting the 3rd participant without anything.

Bye

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!