๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Mission blockers

Options

Comments

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

That is EXACTLY the situation I'm in now so I totally understand.

• howarl01
    howarl01 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

So the 24 hours is to allow people of different time zones to play and I get that. However, if someone has clicked on a tile then they must have been on line to do so. Therefore theyโ€™re blocking it has nothing whatsoever to do with time zones and more to do with their reluctance or pure incompetence to complete that tile.

you should come up with a system where by if that lie isnโ€™t completed in say 12hrs of being taken then it should get automatically freed up.

• DianaU
    Options

Exactly, I couldn't have said it better!

• DianaU
    Options

My "Blocker" is now going on 48 hours and the tile they are sitting on is an oracle potion. What does that tell you???

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @DianaU can you not select another vacant tile to complete the other lines

If not try logging out and turning your device off for a while to see if it resets your board ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• DianaU
    Options

I think you are clearly missing the point. Any avid BW2 player knows exactly what I'm talking about.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@DianaU I do play so I know what you mean my only confusion is that you haven't selected any remaining tiles after 24hrs. I have had players who have just ignored messages and are not clearing but I have selected from the remaining tiles to complete a line

Can you send me a screenshot of your board please ๐Ÿ‘

• DianaU
    Options

I didn't select any tiles because I quit out of frustration. I don't have a screenshot but this is what it looked like

check " Blocker" check check

free check free free

free check free free

free check free free

You can see that there was no way I could complete the game in less than two days. Player two completed row 2 under the blocker which required three tiles to win the game, or in other words, two more days. Since BW2 has become such a source of frustration for me, I should probably put down my phone and pick up a good book. Just wish I could get all the money back that I spent on this game.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Daniel_Marillion and @howarl01 I hear your frustration and I do play so I also understand.

I would like to see players removed automatically if after the duration they have not completed there tile ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hello PrettyBubbles. Let me understand, you said that when I have a blocker in my Bingo, to eliminate it....i have not to assign me any mission tile and then I have to turn off the device .....and a new, clean board appears when I turn on the device?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!