🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Mission blockers

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @DianaU and @howarl01 your ideas are great please leave them  here it's the BW2 suggestions thread 👍⭐

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2

Hello

Contnuing with this issue last night at 10.00 pm I started a new mission on the Bingo Nero. Instantjy the other 2 players selected their tiles.

I left an hour before to play it so.I can play a row or a column and then I can help finishing it. But any tile was resolved, So I have to play by my own and end 2 tiles.

Morning today didnt do anything from the start. Both blocked 2 tiles. Why? Because YES.

Here is a screenshot of my game. I have Just ended 3 tiles and Im ready for the 4th.

ENOUGH WITH THE BLOCKERS MISSIONS

Thank you.

• PrettyBubbles

I know @Daniel_Marillion I have the same problem I really don't understand why you would join if you are not able to complete your tile and it doesn't matter how many messages you send asking them to please clear the tile they never respond 🙈👍⭐

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2

It's time to resolve this. I have been playing for many years and have encountered 443 separate mission blockers since I started keeping track. It is safe to say that I get at least one every single day. Enough already! A couple simple policy changes could solve this for everyone. My first game today I'm still waiting for a blocker to clear her tile! Infuriating.

If you don't have the ability or power to make the changes, please notify those who can. We need time limits on people to select a tile and then refuse to play.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @DianaU

Please select here it's the BW2 suggestions thread👍🙋‍♀️

• DianaU
    DianaU Posts: 14 Level 2

I have already done this - just waiting for some resolution

• PrettyBubbles

Ok we can't promise changes it will all depend on how many players post there with same issue 👍

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2

Hello PB

It would be nice to ask like a pol if the BW2 are angry/bother with the Mission Blockers,

For me is more important than to ask What type of Candy Crush do you feel

Thx for your Word on this game

Bye, Daniel

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Daniel_Marillion Let me think about that Idea

Where we have to be careful is it is not only the time scale of the bingo but the fact that if players are fortunate to make purchases they can easily complete levels quickly and clear there tiles but you also have to consider our new players and those that can not afford purchases as BW2 players who are higher up are not sending lives to help other players so they have to keep waiting for stella to give them back before they can continue and without purchases will in turn take much longer to clear there tile

Most of them probably are playing and genuinely want to complete there mission so as they can collect some very welcoming boosters

I am sure this the case there will be more wanting to complete than those choosing not to 👍⭐

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @DianaU , @howarl01 , @Daniel_Marillion , @PrettyBubbles ,

I've reported this to the game team in the Studio.

Just to confirm: I guess you've tried to message those players who are blocking the tiles? 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!