🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Mission blockers

1235»

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks @Lola_Pop and yes the players and myself always message them asking them to free there tile but it falls on deaf ears

I have waited days to see the board clear 🍒

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2

To keep this action alive and kick of the Mission Blockers.

I amo sending a screen of my game.

At 10.00 am a new board started. Fast I ended the first and only tile...Then I choose the one at the right and wait.

I left the 2 tiles at the left because they are very east ( distroy blue and red balls). Both were choosed by my other players 10 minutes After.

Noe its being more thank 5 hours and anyone do nothing

If today they'll nota appear, I'll expect until tonight yo change my tile and go for the column yo end the task tomorrow.

Its a waist of time.

THX, Daniel

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Daniel_Marillion The board is in its early stages from you're screenshot

Maybe they could be new players who will take longer to complete there mission than others who are higher up and use gold or boosters to clear levels quickly, It is something that needs to be taken into account when playing this event.

Nothing has changed this is how the event has always been set up this way 👍⭐

• Pollybug
    Pollybug Posts: 7 Level 2

How about the times I enter a new board, with 2 other people. We all pick a tile. Then one keeps bugging me over and over to clear my tile. They keep sending me the message over and over. I just got there at the same time. I will clear my tile when I am done playing the challenge. The game should include a "get lost" button for those blockheads. Plus, I always assumed that the "people" that picked tiles and never progressed were really just bots. I wouldn't doubt it. Sometimes it takes me 3 days to finally get a row or a column so I can move on. Because the other so-called teammates are not helping me. And each time it takes longer to finish a challenge board, makes the prizes less than finishing it faster.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Pollybug Yes a lot feel the bingo needs some tweaking as as you say you can be stuck for days

How about you join our suggestions thread👉 here 👈 ⭐👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!