🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

All my potions vanished last night!?!?

Options
kuh85
kuh85 Posts: 4 Newbie

Had well over 100 of each accumulated yesterday. Today only 1 of each. Still have my bubble counts and other boosters. What happened?

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,886 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @kuh85 Sorry to hear that

With the potions it can say 1 but then as you use one the next one shows and so on as sometimes it does not show the accumulated total yet they are still there

Next time you select a potion let's see if this is the case If not please come back ⭐

• kuh85
    Options

Sorry, already tried that. Used a sparkle shower potion and count went to zero. Earned another extended aim potion and count went to two.

I'm thinking the graphics look a bit different so am suspicious that I was pushed an update that caused this.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @kuh85 Thanks for testing this

Ok I suggest you use the contact us tab at the bottom of this page and explain to our support team they may be able to reimburse you they are very helpful with these matters

Let me know how you get on👍⭐

• kuh85
    Options
  • kuh85
    Options

Thank you for contacting King Player Support!

I completely understand your disappointment at losing all those hard-earned potions in Bubble Witch Saga 2, and I will gladly share some more information on this.

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. As such, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can be lost.

We never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device, as not only is there a chance they may be lost, but they can also affect the gameplay. Free items won are "Non-refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason, we do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

However, since you are such a dedicated player, I’ve just credited you with 1000 gold bars to try and get you back on track! 

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @kuh85 Whoop whoop that's great👍

Yes I knew they would not reimburse free boosters for the reasons they have given as thats the same process in any game but like I said they are very good at helping in another way such as they have with you

Enjoy your gold 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!