๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Level 199

xCher046
xCher046 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello!

I am on Level 199. I find it very, very challenging but I am short on patience. I have played many challenging levels and have learned how to play and pass to the next level.

This Level (199) is gotten me to the point Iโ€™m thinking about quitting this particular game! No matter what I do or what action I take I do t get anywhere!!! And, I refuse at this point to spend money on this levelโ€ฆ..

thanks for your time

Best Answer

• MirnaMi
    MirnaMi Posts: 35 Level 2
    Answer โœ“

Hello.

I returned back to play it. It is a ghost level on my phone and it could be challenging but it is not so bad. If you have any changing colour extras, hit it and it will become much easier. But if you don't have it, remember, we all have been here. Sometimes it took me a month for the level. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Answers

• MirnaMi
    MirnaMi Posts: 35 Level 2
    Answer โœ“

Hello.

I returned back to play it. It is a ghost level on my phone and it could be challenging but it is not so bad. If you have any changing colour extras, hit it and it will become much easier. But if you don't have it, remember, we all have been here. Sometimes it took me a month for the level. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,263 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @xCher046 Welcome its lovely to meet you

Yes this level is difficult because it has 3 blockers the wheels the black bubbles and the cursed bubbles to get past

My tip for you is although the cursed bubbles are blockers they actually act as a helper on this level you need to hit them and even though the wheel will spin them round keep going as they will come back for you to hit the group which will then eventually open up the middle and drop the wheels

Once you get the rhythm of this maybe after a couple of goes you will free the ghost

You can do it good luck and go master them cursed bubbles ๐Ÿ‘โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!