🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Why did I loose everything except my current level when switching to new phone?

Options
jmanjs11
jmanjs11 Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost everything, my potions, the bubbles used to make potions, all my bonus items, all the help from my friends for extra lives, I lost everything except the level that I'm on, like level 1,054 (ish)..... this happened when I went from my galaxy 7 edge to my new phone galaxy s20 ultra. Also, when I use my old phone to play while connected to wifi it is all still on my old phone. Well it was still there yesterday, I haven't checked today.

Regards,

Jason Schexsnayder

307-]689-0645

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jmanjs11 Welcome to our friendly community

Yes unfortunately this will happen as any boosters, potions and lives are saved to the device not the game

I understand your disappointment as I recently needed to change phones for the first time in a long time and I was in the same position

I expected it as I know how it works but I desperately needed a new phone so I took the hit 💓

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jmanjs11 Welcome to our friendly community

Yes unfortunately this will happen as any boosters, potions and lives are saved to the device not the game

I understand your disappointment as I recently needed to change phones for the first time in a long time and I was in the same position

I expected it as I know how it works but I desperately needed a new phone so I took the hit 💓

• jmanjs11
    jmanjs11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This makes me want to just quit playing the game. I had built up over 50 qty. of each of the different potions and bonuses. This really sucks! I would probably not be as frustrated about this if it was still like 2009, but it's almost 2023!

Jason

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!