๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

BW2 Star Shower Potion

Options
MirnaMi
MirnaMi Posts: 35 Level 2

Hello,

I would like to ask a help with Star Shower Potion because it is not work in my game. Every time when I get that quest in the Teams and use it when play, it is never finish the quest. I mean, after use it, my tile is still unfinished. How to activate it?

Also, there are only three potion options (Extended Aim,Oracle and Sparkle Shower) but when I need Star Shower, I have to make it before use it and wait for 1.5 hrs. No possibility to switch it. If there is any way how to switch them, I'd be very grateful.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,340 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @MirnaMi I am wondering if it may be because you are mistakenly using the wrong spell

If you are using this one

It is not the star shower it is the sparkling shower and is not part of the quest options

This is the star shower that you collect from playing levels that contain stars and collecting them once the event is offered and this is spell requested in our bingo event as a quest ๐Ÿ’“

You can also get this from magic school which yes you have to wait

You cannot switch because once you get a star shower you will automatically see it instead of the sparkle shower ๐Ÿ’“

• MirnaMi
    Options

"This is the star shower that you collect from playing levels that contain stars and collecting them once the event is offered and this is spell requested in our bingo event as a quest ๐Ÿ’“"

That is the one I'm talking about. You know the team tiles we need to solve in order to get the reward? This one is sometimes in that quests. Now, when I choose this one to solve and use it in the level I play, after finish the level it is never finished the quest. So it does not work with me. I spend it for nothing.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MirnaMi yes that is the one I explained to you

I was wondering if when you select it in the quest and then play your level that you might be using the sprinkle one in that level and not the actual star shower as you asked me can you switch

the star shower needs to be showing instead of the sprinkle shower in order for it to be recognised in the quest๐Ÿ’“

• MirnaMi
    Options

I specifically used Star shower. It works perfectly when it is NOT the Team Quest. I guess I will just skip that tile and choose something else. :)

• PrettyBubbles
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @MirnaMi Sorry this is happening as it should recognise the selection

Up to now we have no further reports regarding this and I have also duplicated it and all was good so I am hoping this is just a temporary blip you have experienced but I will keep my eye out and if there are I will raise this issue ๐Ÿ’“

• Feguez
    Feguez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Star shower furthering the time ahead ?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi and welcome Can you explain a little more what you require help with ๐Ÿ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!