1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

✍️ Subscribe here to Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List! 🔮

Options

Comments

• Eva1971
    Eva1971 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• Eva1971
    Eva1971 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,499 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List completed! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! 👍😊

Also check this game's exciting threads here :

🔮 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 2 here and 🌶️👑 Hot right now in King Community here!

Meet and greet your Bubblific fellow players here! 👋

🔮 BW2 boosters explained here 🌟

🔮 Collect a badge with show us your level here 😍 and 🔮Collect your BW2 level 1000200030004000 and 5000 badge! 🥳

🔮 BW2 has a gift for you - Get the Badge here 🎁

⭐️ Level 5,000 is out! Get your badge and celebrate with us here!

📮 Bubblicious Suggestion Box here

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Pruittsd 👍😊

🔮 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 2 here and 🌶️👑 Hot right now in King Community here!

🔮 BW2 boosters explained here 🌟

🔮 Collect a badge with show us your level here 😍 and 🔮Collect your BW2 level 1000200030004000 and 5000 badge! 🥳

🤹‍♂️ Just a bit of fun for BW2 lovers here 🤹‍♀️

👀 Stella is looking for you here 👀💖

🔮 Let's also bring fun with letters to BW2 here 😍

🔮 Let's also bring the trivia fun to BW2 here 😍

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,189 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi Welcome to our friendly community its lovely to meet you and thank you for subscribing

To collect your badges please select the links below and post your screenshots 💓

Level 1000

Level 2000

Level 3000

Level 4000

Level 5000 👇

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga-2/discussion/386336/collect-your-bw2-level-5000-badge-here

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @giliebeane @arquerosuertudo @HassRash1437 @blodyhell669 @Selleck4608 @Dee1027 @Steffi1974 @anitalahuerfanita61 👍😊

🔮 BW2 boosters explained here 🌟

🤹‍♂️ Just a bit of fun for BW2 lovers here 🤹‍♀️

👀 Stella is looking for you here 👀💖

🔮 Let's also bring fun with letters to BW2 here 😍

🔮 Let's also bring the trivia fun to BW2 here 😍

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @박선희 @skv63 @Rabelabs @Chunchu @RMadrid_Girl @jaykame 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @jgrayson @Minkedoos73 @hernandez7566 @Nanabron 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @vissenna 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Bubble Witch 2 Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Clau009 @Rikex @ceheon @LucianaMeneses @_Jess @DanielleGrierson @Jaylinn @Viva1220 @jjbad67 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!