🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

The Game is not working

Mloves3_
Mloves3_ Posts: 3 Newbie

This is my second time I’ve reached out to you. My name is Maria Rivera and I am on Level 2682 can’t play on this game.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,848 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Mloves3_ Did you speak to customer support as this is your first post here in the community

Let me see if I can help you

Can you first tell me what device and platform you are using to play your game

How long has your screen been frozen 💓

• juweline
    juweline Posts: 6 Level 2

I have just the same problem. I play on my iPad. The screen frozens for a week by now. I am actually on level 3961.

What can I do? Thanks for your help in advance!

juweline

• Mloves3_
    Mloves3_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2023

Hi my name is Maria Rivera I’ve always played on my iPad (2) Software version 12.5.7

its been frozen about a week 1/2.

Edited by CM: Please do not share your personal information. Check out our House Rules!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @juweline welcome to the community its lovely to meet you

@Mloves3_ you are both playing on a ipad2 this can only be updated to iOS9 unfortunately you can only now play on iOS10 or above so you have both now reached as many levels available on your ipad2 💓

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Mloves3_ 

I see you also posted in bw3 for a response you must of missed my first reply to you here (above) in bw2

As you are playing on a ipad2 this can only be updated to iOS9 unfortunately you can only now play on iOS10 or above so you have now reached as many levels available on your ipad2 💓

• Resq118
    Resq118 Posts: 3 Newbie

Mine stopped working too. Ipad 9th gen, iOS16. I’m stuck on level 2410 the level opens and there is nothing there. I can play the level before with no problem. Help!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Resq118

how about just trying these steps you never know they may just work

Clear cache from your settings check for any pending updates log out of the game then leave your device off for a moment or two

Let me know how you get on 💓

• Resq118
    Resq118 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for your response. I am playing on a 9th gen iPad with iOS 16.4. I cleared the cache and left the device off for a half an hour and level 2160 still does not work.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Resq118 Thanks for trying the trouble shooting as nothing has worked the last resort is to that we recommend is to uninstall but you would loose any saved boosters and will need to make sure your game is saved so as not to loose your progress

You may after re installing need to play 1 level the restart the game this will give you your progress back

Let me know your thoughts

@Mloves3_ did the trouble shooting work for you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!