Scores not updating

Options
Judi_B
Judi_B Posts: 18 Level 2

While I’m waiting for new levels, I’ve been replaying some of the levels I’ve passed but thought I could get a better score. On level 677, I surpassed my first score, but the score was not updated. I took a screen shot to confirm, if needed. Why isn’t the score updating?

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    edited May 2018
    Options

There is a known issue introduced about 3 weeks ago of scores intermittently displaying for the previous level instead of the current.

I also have basically stopped playing earlier levels for improving scores as it's impossible to tell whether a better score will be attributed to the correct level or to a non-relevant one.

Earlier messages indicated that the problem was targeted for resolution within this week, but I don't speak for King so I can't tell what is the situation with regard to the actual issue solution.

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Options

As Alessandro pointed out, the issue is currently solved internally and waiting for release. Actually, though, the scores that you achieve currently will still be saved when the issue is fixed. So if  you improve your score on level 100, you'll see it properly after the update, although you now see it on lvl 99.

• Judi_B
    Judi_B Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

The scores are still not updating! Very frustrating. 

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

As Judi says - there was an update today for Android which I hoped would fix the incorrect score display issue, but alas that's not the case. My very quick testcase: fire up the app, go to level 512 (which took hundreds of attempts to get three stars at just over 25k), notice a score of 21967, quit the app.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?