How many levels are there currently to Bubble Witch 3?.

I am an avid player of Bubble Witch 3, and i am currently on level 1073. The rumors are already spreading, that King are not making any more levels for Bubble Witch 3, but instead, they want to promote and improve their new games, like Candy Crush Friends. I realize i have a long way to go yet, but if that is King`s idea, then they do not care much about how much time a person play`s on a game, or their disappointment when they reach the current end, and have no more to play. Is this rumor true or not? If it is, then King should change their motto from "King cares", to "King cannot be bothered anymore with a particular game". Please advise.

Best Answer

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,114 Community Manager
    edited October 2018 Accepted Answer

Hello Chris! 

Stopping old games to focus on new ones to adapt to current needs and technology is only natural and does not mean King does not care. But be reassured, there is no plan to stop Bubble Witch 3 for now! Stella and the bubblific kitties still have many adventures to go on together :)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒

Answers

• Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 22 ✭✭

Thank you QueenMia for replying and answering my question. I know that games have to reach their limit, and eventually new ones take over, but for Bubble Witch 3, it seems to me, or maybe a feeling i have, that somehow Wilbur is not finished yet. To have Morgana take him back for a while, and he get`s up to his antics again, seems like an interesting idea, but who knows what`s in store? Nice to hear though, that more is in store, and as i am approaching the end, i will be looking forward to continue playing. Well done King, for producing such an addictive game. Thank you all.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,114 Community Manager

Hehe, I'm glad you like the game and its universe. It's one of my favourite too ;) There will be plenty more stories to make and discover with Stella, Wilbur, Morgana and the others, that I can tell you! 

Have a bubblific weekend!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒
  • Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 22 ✭✭

You too, have a great weekend QueenMia. and thank you.

• NoosaNoosa Posts: 8
    Hi,
    I finished level 1720 and found no more levels 🤷‍♀️
    Just gave me a message saying “ leo’s cup ended “