Not receiving your rewards?

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,784 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Bubble Witch 2
Did something go wrong when you claimed your rewards from a challenge or tournament? Or did the live event just disappear from your game?

This can happen at times due technical or connection issues in the game or on the device.

Comment here below with your Game ID so we can get back to you with some compensation added to the game for all trouble.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed 🍒

Comments

• kat2kat2 Posts: 2
    Hi,  Have not recieved any challenge /tournament rewards for weeks..Please check, user #10205041552375771                          Thank you
  • littlexslittlexs Posts: 2
    edited January 30
    mir wird immer angezeigt das die schelme party stattfinde, leider kann ich nicht an ihr teilnehmen

(Unsupported Language)

• MNeal3MNeal3 Posts: 11
    I have not been receiving daily gifts a lot of the time, no rewards from challenges, and tournaments keep disappearing from day to day. Most the time when I go to game, it acts like I am just starting, as in gives me tutorial every time i try to play. Also only being awarded 50 gold dust for badges, have completed a couple and only getting 50 points no matter what level. thank you. ID# 1041732786
  • kat2kat2 Posts: 2
    Have not recieved any challenge /tournament rewards for weeks. Please check, user #10205041552375771                           
  • Brenda_MoteBrenda_Mote Posts: 1
    Did not receive my reward for a diagonal completion of Bingo 3 days ago. 
    Could u pls correct this. 
    This happened last week also, and u corrected it in just 48 hrs. Thz!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,784 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

@Kat2, I could not find your account. This post is for Bubble Witch 3. Are you referring to another game maybe? If so, please click on the Home Tab (on the top left corner) and select the correct game from there ;)

@littlexs - Please note we only use English on the Forums so everyone can understand and be understood. Could you please rephrase in English? Thank you

@MNeal3, I've added some Gold to your account as a one off.I could not find anything wrong with your game - Please clear cache and cookies regularly and make sure to always update to the latest game update. That should help ;)

@Brenda_Mote - Have a look at this post, it explains the Bingo Rules and that Diagonal is not a winning line.

Thanks all :Star: 

• popsiclepopsicle Posts: 5
    i have just linked my Facebook and everything is the same apart from the medals. The progress is still the same but instead of 2500 being the prize I’m only offered 50 on every single one of them. ID is 1537923539 thank you 😊
    edited February 3
    Just adding to my previous post to show an example. I’m really reluctant to continue playing until this is fixed as I would really like to win the proper amount of fairy dust so I can finish Stella’s house it would be amazing if you could get my gold dust rewards to the correct amount thank you 😊 
  • MikePalmerMikePalmer Posts: 2
    MikePalmer said: it is a scam never going tk buy any more credits for this game nor any mor games from King.  this includes Facebook bye friends

popsicle said:
    Just adding to my previous post to show an example. I’m really reluctant to continue playing until this is fixed as I would really like to win the proper amount of fairy dust so I can finish Stella’s house it would be amazing if you could get my gold dust rewards to the correct amount thank you lko😊 

kat2 said:
    Hi,  Have not recieved any challenge /tournament rewards for weeks..Please check, user #10205041552375771                          Thank you

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,784 Community Manager
    Hi @popsicle, I understand this might be frustrated and we're sorry about it. The Team is aware of it, and they're looking into it though. You can follow the progress and inform us of any changes/anything helpful in here please :)

Thanks and have a bubblicious day :D 

Hi @QueenMia thanks so much for looking into this for me I’m desperate to play again 😩 also I’m playing on an iPhone XS if that helps, thank you x 
  • witchywoman13witchywoman13 Posts: 5
    Yes I have this issue too,The Numbers never change it says 50 stardust but I never get a medal but no matter how many times. I'll take a screenshot soon and send that along.