Eternal Isle

I have tried to do #5 on the second set of Eternal Isles within the Bubble Witch Saga (the first one). I even bought boosters but still am unable to gain enough points to receive 1 star. There is something wrong with the game. Even if you get every bubble available and use boosters there is no way anyone can get the required score of 155000 points. Can someone PLEASE take a look at it and fix it. Thank you for your time and attention in this matter. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 2,043 Superstar
    Hi @chnajesam

I am sorry but I am not familiar with that game. You can find the Bubble Witch Saga Community here . 

I will request this post be moved to that community so someone there will be able to see.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,681 Community Manager
    Hello @chnajesam and thanks for posting! 

I have moved your question to the right place and will be looking into it... I'll get back to you with an update asap! 

Thanks for your patience and in the meantime, why not take a chance to win some bubblific Bubble Witch goodies?

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
    Me again, @chnajesam - Would you be able to tell me what map you're on so we can test?
    Thank you and have a bubblicious weekend!

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

• chnajesamchnajesam Posts: 14
    edited December 10
    Hi QueenMia, The map I am using is the SHADOW REALM. I tried it several times again and that is definitely the reason why I can not pass this level. I counted each time and even though there are 20-32 bubbles left in the cauldron, only 9-10 come out. It is an easy level and like I said I have done it at least 50 times and have used boosters etc and I can't even get 1 star. I know that a lot of players are not playing this game anymore but I happen to really like the original one. I do play the 2nd and 3rd one also but the original one is the one I started on and I am determined to pass all the levels. Thank you again for your time and attention in this matter.
    Sincerely,
    Nancy A. Hayes
    chnajesam - user ID

Hello @chnajesam - Thanks a lot for all the info, that will be helpful for us! I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update!

In the meantime, would you be able to clear cache and cookies from your device/browser and make sure you have the latest version installed?

Thanks a lot!