You have to collaborate with other players to complete the bingo doing individual missions. When the bingo is complete, all the participants will earn a reward.
Each mission is a tile on a grid. They can be selected by any player, one at a time:
Each Bingo has:
- 16 tiles, one for each mission
- A team of 3 players
- A bingo ends when a column or row is completed, or it can expire (see inactivity rules).
- Feature unlocks after completing level 30
- Every player can tap on a tile to see the mission information.
- Choosing a mission:
- Taping on the green button in a mission will hold that mission for the player, nobody else will be able to complete that mission for the time it's on hold.
- A player can only play at 1 mission at a time.
- The player can abandon the mission voluntarily.
- Replaying levels is valid for completing missions.
- When a row or column is completed the Bingo will finish. (Diagonal will not get a reward)
- The Bingo has a limited time, so it can expire.
- When the Bingo finishes, players automatically get a new Bingo card with a new team.
How to get a reward:
- Complete all the missions from the same row or column. All team members will get a reward except those who didn't complete one single mission in the whole card.
- It doesn't matter which member of the team completed them, as long as they are completed.
Missions limit per day:
- To ensure collaboration, every player can complete 2 missions per day