I do not receive (EVER) daily rewards for four of the six games I play on king.com

I play Candy Crush Saga, Soda Saga, Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch 2 Saga, Pepper Panic and Alpha Betty every day on king.com.  I receive daily rewards on Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes, but have never received anything in any of the other four games.  I play on a Windows 10 PC.  Also, in Candy Crush Saga, I can send extra moves when I first start playing, but have NEVER received extra moves from anyone, ever.  This makes four of those games hard to play because I have only the original boosters that the game had for me when I first started playing, but no daily rewards or anything.  I never get the option in Candy Crush Saga to play the side game with the purple owl and in Alpha Betty, I can't access the side games either; I click the Continue button, but nothing happens and it just returns me to my current game.  
Can you help me?  These games would be more playable if I had the same options as other players. 
Angie
Prev1

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,006 Superstar
    Hi @angiehere and welcome to the community!
    Firstly are you playing via apps or via Facebook or the Kingdom?
    I know on the pc version of farm heroes, we only get the daily bonus garden, we do not get the mini games and events to earn boosters like they do on mobiles as its a lot easier for the team to add these type of things on mobile than it is to games on Facebook. 
    There is a connection issue that is on Facebooks side, but King are working with them to try to fix it, where its not allowing connections meaning lives and requests are not always getting through to the players even if sent as requested :( 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • angiehereangiehere Posts: 8
    Hello Chicken Slayer!  
    I should have mentioned that I'm playing via the King.com website; I don't use Facebook because I'm not 12, lol!  
    Farm Heroes is one of the two games (also Candy Crush Saga) where at least I do get the basic daily bonus; nothing at all on the other four games. 

An issue I've noticed recently with Candy Crush Saga is that the "Send To All" button no longer works when sending lives during the levels; it just turns grey and none of the friends are selected.  I've been clicking the individual hearts and then clicking "send" but no idea if they are actually receiving the lives.  It's a nightmare when I've reached the end of a section and have to hope that enough friends get my request for help, since the timer stops when I first start asking friends for help.  I also never get the option to play the "Tiffi" games. 

On Bubble Witch Saga 2, I get no bonuses of any kind, ever.  Same goes for Pepper Panic, Candy Crush Soda Saga and Alpha Betty. I didn't think about there being a difference of that magnitude between desktop and mobile use and I don't use my phone for games because it makes everything too small for me to really see what I'm doing.  

Thanks for taking the time to reply; I had a notion that all I was doing was venting and that nobody would ever answer me!  I'll continue playing them all; it's something to do between customers in my shop :)

Angie 
    Yeah  I hear you! Unfortunately I am older than 12 and use it, but mainly because I play the games and its nicer to have playing friends with me. If the games stopped being on that platform, then I would probably not use it again. It seems to cause more arguments than the reason its there in the first place. 
    I will find out about the buttons as that is out of my area of expertise but don't worry, one way or another I will find out for you :)
    I don't play on mobile as the requests build up and take too long to return :O 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Hi again @angiehere, checked with the CM and there seems to be no issues their side, which suggests its probably something on your pc. 
    Could you try the troubleshooting for me please and let me know if it helps or not? You can find help with that here :)

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247354/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-facebook

Yes. I know that there is never any issues on their side, lol.  This is a monster gaming computer I had built under my own supervision, but by someone much more advanced than I, so it is not a matter of capability.  I scored 535 out of 550 on my Chrome browser, so that's probably okay too.  My Chrome is up to date and uses HTML5, so I guess it is more like something related to my non-use of Facebook. 

I'll just continue to play the way I've been playing and get used to not having the full experience.  As I refuse to spend money to play "free" games, it will just take me longer to complete certain levels that it would someone who does buy additional boosters once the original ones run out. Since Farm Heroes and Bubble Witch 2 Saga have become my current favorites and I am at least getting a basic bonus in FH, I can live with the truncated versions of the others.

You're right about Facebook, too.  In addition to being a massive virus generator, it has become a platform whose sole function, so far as I can see, is to facilitate hate-mongering by creating an atmosphere of anonymity for the ignorant to see their own lunacy in print and therefore believe it to be truth. 

You rock, by the way.  I really appreciate your trying to help me on this.  It's all good; six games take me through the day between customers and gives Netflix a rest for a few hours!

I am so jealous, I have a terrible laptop I keep limping along with and I have to refresh the game every hour or it starts crawling which is a pain when videoing, so I understand the lack of boosters. I don't use mine (partly because of the videoing, I refuse to upload worse rubbish than I do if its a 1 star level) But also principle. Its free to play so it can stay like it haha. 
    Mostly in that link was more clearing cache and cookies. I did have a good one somewhere but the site updated and all the links aren't quite over yet. You probably already clean them a lot though in any case as you seem to know what you are doing. 

And yes, you hit the nail on the head with FB! My OH detests it. He is on purely for games but rarely even uses it other than for the group we have. People seem to lose their brain cells at the on button (I have seen otherwise intelligent people share rubbish spam!) and their manners too. It brings out the worst in people. If I want to rant at companies, I use twitter :D 

What do you like watching on Netflix? We just finished the Originals (my heart is still sore after that one since they ripped mine out) and the Punisher. Trying to gather up several episodes of Star trek to binge watch, but we watch mostly sci-fi. I keep comedies and teen stuff until OH is watching intelligent things with the teens. 

My computer was constructed by one of my grandsons, who is something of a savant when it comes to that venue.  The video card alone cost more than my first used car; granted it was a six hundred dollar car, but still.  It's overclocked at 28% and my grandson insisted on naming it (is that a thing?) so it is affectionately known as Crow's Perch.   He shared pictorial progress of its construction on a website that builders use, titling it "My grandmother's computer" and one of the other builders messaged him saying, "Who the F is your grandmother??"

People on FB who are using it for rants always say they have it to keep in touch with friends and family; what, email and text and phone doesn't work?  You need to stay in touch in a way that lets everyone in on your conversation?  Really?  About a million years ago, I played a game called Vampire Wars and one called Mafia Wars, so had FB so I could get the 3600 "friends" that it took to play those games for more than six minutes at a time.  Sometimes I would scan my front page to see if there was any proof of intelligent life on Earth and was disappointed by the search.  Just a bunch of people who now had a platform from which to spout all manner of total nonsense and ugly stupidity, laced with psychopathic tendencies, while having no fear of being held accountable by anyone.

I watched The Originals a while back myself; awesome alternative role for Michael C Hall as compared to Dexter and Six Feet Under.  Punisher is in my queue for the second season and I will probably have to start from the beginning, as I've watched so much stuff since Season One ended that I'll be completely lost otherwise.

I rarely watch movies on Netflix unless it is something that really catches my attention; I mostly watch series.  I watch a lot of British series, since they are extremely well crafted compared to US series, especially in the crime genre.  Plus, they don't seem as focused on having the actors in bed for a third of the episode running time; that gets tiresome to me and I think of it as time filler because otherwise the episodes would be eleven minutes long, lol.  

I love SciFi too and anything Marvel with the exception of Iron Fist; couldn't get very interested in that one.  Of course, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't addicted to Orange Is The New Black; it prettied up prison a little, but was extremely entertaining in some ways.  The British series Wentworth is more realistic and a little terrifying.  I only wish that HBO would sell some of their In-the-can stuff to Netflix; it's going to kill me if I don't get to see the final season of Game of Thrones...
    Ah we thought the same with Iron Fist and the second season of Luke cage we left too. Also black lightening (I think it was called) I was gutted at daredevil being cancelled so am expecting the punisher to be. Its better if you do watch season one first because my OH struggled as one of the main characters from that is back. Along with other cast members. 
    I have to say I don't like GOT. I'm the only one in my house that doesn't. But I know they are eagerly waiting :)

And yes, naming devices is definitely the thing to do. My daughter names mine as she can think of better ones. I have ipadawan for my ipad lol. my laptop isn't named though, nothing I can post here anyway :dizzy:

You don't like using Facebook as a diary then? My favourite are the ones that start rants about those that don't work when they do, and they haven't time to be sat on Facebook all day. Although its suprising how much work they do when they post every minute of their lives and tmi details. I have made a couple of very good friends on there though, one family from Texas, (we live in the UK) we actually got to meet last year and another really nice lady, she is our honourary grandma :dizzy:

This is so strange.  I was friends with two ladies in the UK by way of an internet game called Literati; not sure if it even exists anymore.  I am in Texas also, about an hour southwest of Houston.  One of the ladies owned and operated a care home for dementia patients, but eventually sold it when the state changed all the regulations regarding the size of the residents' rooms.  She was of the opinion (and I agree) that the new regs were designed to put private homes out of business so that the state could run it all.  The other lady was a psychologist whom I did meet in person when she came to the US for a short vacation to do some shopping.  She diagnosed me as being "just the tiniest bit psychotic," lol!!

Was kind of hoping for a new season of Jessica Jones, but that probably won't happen.  I see that Antman is currently being offered, but not in the mood to check it out just now, for whatever reason.  I'm with you on Daredevil; I really liked everything about that one.  

I stopped scanning FB and deleted it when I saw a post someone put up about a drug tunnel going under the Mexico/US border.  It was extremely well constructed and had electric lights and rails for big carts to be trundled along them and had been dubbed the "underground railroad."  Someone else took exception and ranted about how this idea had been stolen from her people who used the underground railroad to escape slave states during our Civil War in the mid-1800's and now here these criminals had taken the idea and used it to transport drugs.  This woman actually believed that the underground railroad for the slaves of the 1800's was an actual train running beneath the ground.  I assume she missed those years in US History classes in elementary school and high school..That was the end of me ever looking at FB again.
    There are some right numpties on there! You are much better off, admittedly when bored I do scan down, and I do like sharing funny pics and family pics, but if the games left, so would I and I would get over it. Its mostly Trump and Brexit anyway now :( 

I loved JJ too. I see someone else is taking the marvel shows over now since Netflix didn't want them. But they want to make four animated shows. I think I will pass. 

I love how its a small world! My MIL has dementia and has gone into a care home as it was the safest option. The rooms there vary in size, I don't think its so much state v private, as the state are so low in money now. There were only so many places would take her and her pension has to pay for it. If we could have paid a top up fee she would have had more options, but some of those rooms were expensive and we just don't have the finances. She is happy there, and they do deserve every penny.

I don't think you will have enough time lol, do you play the new candy friends? I hear good reports about it but I am steering clear. Between Farm Heroes, Paradise Bay and Bubble witch 3, I have no hours left :D 

Netflix makes some questionable decisions at times; why on earth would they discontinue the Marvel group?  Like you, I will pass on anything animated as I just can't get into that format.  There was a series called The Outsiders that was just fantastic and there was buzz that Netflix might pick it up when the original station cancelled it, but it appears that this might not actually be in the works and that's sad.  It was not only very well done and had some very recognizable actors in it, but it was a really fresh idea and that is sorely lacking out there right now; everything seems to be just more of the same. 

I'm not aware of candy friends; is it on King or no?  If I were to drop one of the six games, it would be Pepper Panic.  I'm only playing it because one of my CC friends invited me, but even at level eighty something, I really don't know what I'm doing and I don't like it that much.  Alpha Betty is the one that I play while waiting for lives to refill on Bubble Witch 2 and Farm Heroes, as I have yet to ever run out of lives on that one.  Someone invited me to play Papa Pear and I played a couple levels and then quit, as everything is very small on the screen and too much depends on bouncing the projectile around and between randomly situated items. 

I'm glad my husband never experienced FB.  It's bad enough that he is addicted to YT; mostly anything that has "what they don't want you to know" in the title.  He'll come raging to me, saying "Do you know what they're doing NOW?" and I'll tell him that I could't possibly care less what THEY are doing or saying and that I will not be having that conversation.  It's strange, because he is Mensa-level intelligent, but so easily led by these bs factories.  
    Yes I was happily blasting Disney as we know they have their own channel, but it turned out it wasn't them, but they might bring them back later....um...no. I like mine dark and gritty not fairytales. 

So your Hubby likes conspiracies does he? Mine watches a lot of documentaries on things...its the littlest one that finds youtube so addictive. Mostly grown ups pretending to be dolls (the voices) or opening blind bags. She does watch a lot of rubbish, but has the kids version so its a little safer. She has got into netflix as well though now so that isn't quite as bad.

Yes Candy friends is King, its based on Candy crush and apparently is addictive. I know pepper panic is one of the smaller ones and I think the levels will run out and not be updated as much for that reason..I liked papa pear but it got frustrating as you said, it relies on bouncing. I don't have the knack. Bubble witch 3 I tend to play events and sit on the last levels of each episode so I don't get dragged into Fairy dash and have to rush through each level like my wand is on fire :open_mouth: 

I realised its mostly devices, but you can get it on windows 10 app too :)

https://king.com/game/candycrushfriends

One of the other Superstars @Lynette has just told me, that a lot of the games on King are still the old flash based games, which is why they don't always have the rewards like the newer html version. 
    I do know though that chrome are doing away with flash in the next couple of years, so I expect others will, meaning they will all have to be changed :/ 

I wondered about that; when I come into the games, it is by way of a bookmark to Candy Cush Saga and it always asks permission to run Flash.  Makes sense that this is part of the problem.  Chrome updates itself and gets really snippy if you try to update it manually, lol.  

Looked into CC Friends and it seems that it has to be downloaded to the machine rather than being played online like the rest of my games, at least that's how it appeared to be set up.  I'll wait a while and see if they add the online option :)  I always hesitate to download any of them as they always seem to come with something piggybacked on them that I don't want on my computer.  James is forever clicking on the wrong thing and I end up having to search his drive and get rid of all the scraps of additional unwanted antivirus programs and bits of adware.  He's smart, but as most men are, he is deliberately stupid about anything that isn't just what he wants it to be...it's the reason he is forbidden to touch MY computers!
    Yep the chrome asking for confirmation is one step towards it going. That is a pain. I play on gameroom so can mostly avoid that thankfully!!

I'm sorry you end up having issues downloading the games, I am not sure if they are bringing it online or not, I will be honest, but I am going to ask someone that may know ;)

I am the teccy one in our house, so I set everything up and deal with everything like that...I have my own but the teens think its funny to do amusing things on mine so everything (phone too) is locked with codes lol. I had all my pokemon names changed and didn't realise until after they had been sat on gyms. That was by the one who is 22 this year and should be old enough to behave :O 

Prev1