I haven't been able to get BW2 Saga to load on my MacBook Pro in Safari for several weeks now.

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,322 Community Manager
    Hello @Lisa_Prusha and welcome to the Community :waving:

Please make sure you have the latest Adobe version to play the game. Also, could you please try in another browser, such as Chrome to see if that works or not? That'd help us investigate and help you access the game ;)

Please let me know! 

Thanks and have a bubblicious time until then!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Give feedback to our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars - Here

• Lisa_PrushaLisa_Prusha Posts: 2
    Adobe is up to date. I downloaded Chrome and it does work in Chrome, but still will not work in Safari. I probably won't utilize Chrome on a regular basis, so I still wish there was a fix for Safari, but will utilize Chrome if I have extra time to play. 
  • LRaglandLRagland Posts: 1
    edited May 27
    I have had the exact same issue for the past 2-3 weeks on my MacBook Pro Laptop with Bubble Witch Saga 2 ONLY!!!   On my MacBook Pro Laptop Bubble Witch and Bubble Witch Saga 3 will load with NO ISSUES!!  I have gone through every process they sent me in an email sent today, and NOTHING WORKED to fix issue.  I have UPDATED EVERYTHING, uninstalled, reinstalled.....Still will not work.   But on my iPhone using the app for Bubble Witch Saga 2 will work.  

This was the email response they sent to me: (STILL DIDN'T WORK)

My game won’t connect to Facebook
    There are a few tricks that generally work with Facebook connection issues:

• Make sure that your device is up-to-date.
    • Make sure both the Bubble Witch Saga 2 app and the Facebook app are up to date.
    • Check the permissions for Bubble Witch Saga 2 by following the instructions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/262314300536014/
    • Try to remove the app on Facebook to refresh the permissions (here's how: https://www.facebook.com/help/170585223002660), then try to connect again.
    • Try to switch to another network.
  • Jsmp_PeaseJsmp_Pease Posts: 1
    I have same problem as LRagland and  Lisa_Prusha for several weeks. It looks like you can't solve the problem. We play it one day then it goes bad I,ll just wait till there is a answer. There are many other games to play.  Oh by the way I got the message on diamond diaries and it was fixed in a day, hope this will help someone.