Level 6 freezing upon start

Marilyn-3Marilyn-3 Posts: 56 ✭✭
I just started Bubble Witch 2 while waiting for Candy Crush Saga to be fixed. (not able to receive or send lives). I got to level 6 and it freezes on the "Fire Up the Pots to create a Bubble Shot" I should then be able to click "play", but the screen is frozen at that point. Can't move on. What's happening to the games?

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,982 Community Manager
    Hey @Marilyn-3 :waving:

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies from your device? Also, make sure you have the latest version installed to avoid any kind of problems ;)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here

• Marilyn-3Marilyn-3 Posts: 56 ✭✭
     Did all that weeks ago. I play on my home PC and my work Mac computer. Same problem on both.
  • annaleeannalee Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue as Marilyn-3. I have the latest issue of Adobe Flash Player, I have gone through the mini guide, but no change. I'm able to still play levels 1-5, but level 6 freezes here.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,982 Community Manager
    Hey @Marilyn-3 and @annalee, thanks for the screenshot! Will check that for you with the Game Studio and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update. Thanks a lot for your patience :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here