Bubble witch 3 no Internet connection

cmtcmt Posts: 1
Hi game says no Internet connection not getting daily bonus or boosters but all other king games connect to Internet OK 

Answers

• RavenHairRavenHair Posts: 0
    I have been trying for months to connect the game to the internet. I have no connection issues anywhere else - all other apps working fine. I've tried restarting my iPad, switching between Wi-Fi and 4g etc. There is no update waiting so I assume it's all up to date. It's getting frustrating as I can't make potions, connect to the store, etc. I don't want to uninstall the game and lose my progress.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,177 Superstar
    Hi @cmt @RavenHair and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Do you still experience this problem? If you are logged in with a King or a Facebook account, your progress will be saved and will be back once you log in again. If you reinstall the game you will lose all the boosters though as they are saved on the device's memory.

I hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful day πŸ€— 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here