Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Bubble witch 3 no Internet connection

cmtcmt Posts: 2
Hi game says no Internet connection not getting daily bonus or boosters but all other king games connect to Internet OK 
Prev1

Answers

• RavenHairRavenHair Posts: 0
    I have been trying for months to connect the game to the internet. I have no connection issues anywhere else - all other apps working fine. I've tried restarting my iPad, switching between Wi-Fi and 4g etc. There is no update waiting so I assume it's all up to date. It's getting frustrating as I can't make potions, connect to the store, etc. I don't want to uninstall the game and lose my progress.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,843 Superstar
    Hi @cmt @RavenHair and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š Do you still experience this problem? If you are logged in with a King or a Facebook account, your progress will be saved and will be back once you log in again. If you reinstall the game you will lose all the boosters though as they are saved on the device's memory.

I hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค— 

The only way outside is inside. Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    ๐ŸŒˆ
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    ๐ŸŒˆ
  • ReneAlenReneAlen Posts: 7
    edited October 16
    BW3 - Error when I try to login via email. "There was no connection" when I do have internet access.  I'm using Android. Also cannot access the shop to buy gold bars. I have deleted the game and re-installed and also turned off my phone and restarted 
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager
    Hello @ReneAlen :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Try this troubleshooting: 
    https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246168/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

Let me know how it goes :3

Have a bubblific day :chuffed:

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

• butterfly79butterfly79 Posts: 4
    @QueenRaffie hi, iโ€™ve done your tips. I have installed all updates, updated my iphone to the latest version, force closed all tabs and shut off the phone. Still no connection when trying to login. My connection is ok with other apps. I want to try deleting the app and reinstalling it. Have any idea how i still keep my levels because i cannot login at all. Thanks
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The same error message when I try to login via email - no connection and I do have internet and it works fine. So fine that I can post this message. Regarding the store the error message is the shop is "The shop is closed. No products available"
    Haha yeah youโ€™re right, our internet is so fine that we can post this message. And when i contacted the support, they said i have trouble with my connection. I got that message about the store is closed too. And when you deleted then reinstalled the game, did you lose all your progress?
  • cmtcmt Posts: 2
    I'm also experiencing the no internet and store closed thing cannot log into my king account by any method 
    Haha yeah youโ€™re right, our internet is so fine that we can post this message. And when i contacted the support, they said i have trouble with my connection. I got that message about the store is closed too. And when you deleted then reinstalled the game, did you lose all your progress?
    yeap, lost my progress but didn't mind that much. I've connected playing on my computer but I want to play on my phone as well

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246168/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

You wanted to know so I'm letting you know how it went. 
    Not good all at. 
    I'm not having a bubblific day. 
    do you have fix for this?
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

@ReneAlen , @butterfly79 and @cmt
    I'm looking into it. Could you please, confirm/provide me with few details? :

- Your issue is on Bubble Witch 3
    - The platform you use ( For instance, I know @ReneAlen you said you play on the computer, but I think the issue you are experimenting is on your mobile - Android? ) 
    -Your Game app version
    - And last, I would need you to provide me your Game ID
    Here you have the link on how to find it

Thanks and yes, have a Bubblific day ;) 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Hello everyone! 

@ReneAlen , @butterfly79 and @cmt
    I'm looking into it. Could you please, confirm/provide me with few details? :

- Your issue is on Bubble Witch 3
    - The platform you use ( For instance, I know @ReneAlen you said you play on the computer, but I think the issue you are experimenting is on your mobile - Android? ) 
    -Your Game app version
    - And last, I would need you to provide me your Game ID
    Here you have the link on how to find it

Thanks and yes, have a Bubblific day ;) 
    Thanks for getting back to me
    I'm playing Bubble Witch Saga 3
    Android, version 6.2.6
    Game ID: ReneAlen

You wanted to know so I'm letting you know how it went. 
    Not good all at. 
    I'm not having a bubblific day. 
    do you have fix for this?
    @QueenRaffie
    Thanks for giving concern on our troubles.
    iโ€™m playing bubble witch saga 3
    iphone 7 version 6.2.4
    userid: butterfly 8859268103

hope you can solve it
    @ReneAlen

what level were you?

iโ€™m level 1356 and i do mind having to start all over again ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€