Eternal Isles won't unlock

AngeCAngeC Posts: 7
I have been waiting to be unlocked to get to Level 66 on the "Infernal" (Eternal) Isles for weeks. My friends aren't seeing requests, I get nothing in the messages or requests off anyone else. If you finished a land and no one unlocked you "Alice" or "Wilbur" the cats used to automatically unlock you after a week. Why is this not happening anymore please? I need to get to the end of the Isles - I have been playing for years! :(

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,595 Superstar
    Hi @AngeC - welcome to our friendly community. Let me tag our most experienced Superstar @Chicken_Slayer to see if she knows. 

I have ave only been playing BW3 for a couple of months so I am not as far along as you are but hopefully she or @QueenMia can provide some additional insight into this. Hope you have a wonderful day πŸ™πŸ»

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • AngeCAngeC Posts: 7
    Hi @Foley1362 - thank you - I really hope someone can sort it for me as I got no reply on the facebook page! :(
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,411 Superstar
    Hi @AngeC and welcome to our bubblicious community. Thank you @Foley1362 for the heads up.
    Ange, is it BW1 you are talking about? ( I know that has eternal isles) I am not sure where they got up to so I would need to check on that but could you let me know which device you are playing on please. We might need to try some troubleshooting :) 

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Hi @Chicken_Slayer - I'm on a laptop playing BW1 - I've cleared cache previously which had no effect and tried resending unlock requests to people and they don't see them. :(
    edited July 18
    Thanks @AngeC I had a word with @QueenMia the community manager, she has confirmed that there are more levels, 70 isles, so up to 700 levels. I know you have cleared cache, did you try clearing the game cookies as well? I understand you might not want to clear cookies as it is a pain, but I would highly recommend you do the King ones and BW ones at least. If you have tried that let me know, if not, try it and get back to me. I have also tagged Mia to see if she can advise :) 
    Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Hi, @Chicken_Slayer / @QueenMia - I don't know how to do the cookies sorry, and I'm worried that if I do, I will lose all progress as other people have done.  I only play it through facebook.
    No worries @AngeC I can understand if you aren't teccy minded it seems daunting. The good thing about playing through Facebook though is FB will store your progress anyway. So yes, cookies are cleared, but you're not clearing everything. A cookie is a little thing that sits there from your last visit. It recognises when you visit again and loads up quicker. The trouble is, if you last played when the game is faulty, it will load up a faulty game which is why we need to clean it.
    I have an article which tells you how to do that. Its not touching Facebook so your data will be safe..

https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity-privacy-how-to-clear-cookies.html

Just choose the browser you use. 

Also @QueenMia is going to ask the studio if they know of any issues :) 

Hi @Chicken_Slayer - it won't let me do it just for one site, I would have to clear all cookies and that isn't feasible due to other things I use the internet for sorry as I can't see which has cookies and which hasn't to only select Bubblewitch.  Surely it can be fixed from your end?  When I had problems previously the site people just went into my game and fixed it!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,827 Community Manager
    Hello @AngeC and welcome to the Community :waving:
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @Chicken_Slayer ;)

@AngeC - I'm not sure what's happening to your game. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I've passed this on to your Tech Team and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information about what to do. 

Thanks so much for your patience and have a lovely weekend :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed πŸ’

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,827 Community Manager
    Hello @AngeC, you should now be able to access the new levels. Thanks for your patience and see you around the Community :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed πŸ’

@QueenMia Hi, thank you so much - it has now opened level 66!!  :)  Hopefully, I won't have the same problem with the rest, but I am determined to finish all the Eternal Isles :)
    Well done @AngeC I used to love that game, there just aren’t enough hours in the day for everything now sadly. 

@Chicken_Slayer - thank you - yes, I have spent years playing this game, and hope to complete it as soon as possible!!! :)