๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing stars in BW3 Saga

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Emily-10
    Emily-10 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Hello @QueenRaffie

Thank you for your response. I would prefer not to lose my scores but if there is no other way to fix this glitch then I agree. My player ID is 4311974441.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Emily-10 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your response. I talked with the Studio and they have reseted it.

Please, close the app, leave it for 10secs and re-open it again. Let me know if you see now the 3stars in your levels ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a Bubblific evening ๐Ÿค—

• Emily-10
    Options

@QueenRaffie

This is huge misunderstanding. 3 stars were alway visisble on my levels and all my chapter cards were golden. The problem was

at Stella's house scoreboard. It always shows my total amount of stars less by 35 stars.Can you, please look at the second screenshot, it's supposed to show 6720 not 6685. Whatever studio did it didn't fix it....

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Emily-10 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry to hear that it didn't work. I have talked with the Studio and they will have a look into it. But I'm afraid this is not a priority at the moment..

In the meantime I've added some items to your game to make up for the inconvenience caused and hope this doesn't affect your enjoyment of the game too much ๐Ÿค—

Have a Bubblific start of the week!

• Emily-10
    Options

Hello @QueenRaffie

Thank you for your response. I'm really surprised that this glitch is so complicated to fix. I was convinced that it was a matter of changing the incorrect to correct number of stars. It does affect my enjoyment of the game as I don't play it to just pass levels but go back and play them many, many times to achieve 3 stars on each and every level. I have nothing to show for my effort as people who have less stars are ahead of me on the scoreboard. Thank you for your generous gift and I hope that somebody from the studio will look into it again. I will update this thread from time to time and will be waiting patiently for a resolution to my problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?