Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

FB syncing problems

I can no longer sync my accounts with this game and FB using IOS devices it’s active and when I tap the “F” to connect I see it go thru FB ..the “F” shakes a little it says connecting with the little circle going around but never connects...this has been happening since the last part of July...I have reset everything and that destroyed my score on my iPhone ...I deleted FB and deactivated Bubble witch then reactivated ..nothing...please help I love this game

Answers

• Karen_LeeKaren_Lee Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem-did all the suggestions, Still get an x when trying to connect Updated IOS and lost my level.
  • trisha00trisha00 Posts: 1
    I can’t connect either 

• meikodogmeikodog Posts: 4
    I can't either. I downloaded the game again and I'm back at Level 1! I was at 395!! HELP!
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 318 Community Manager
    Hello @meikodog :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Are you still experiencing the issue?
    Could please tell me your game ID? Here you have the link on how to find it
    Also, could you confirm this was on Bubble Witch3?

Have a blasting start of the week :chuffed:

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win Gold Bars and a Badge by solving the puzzles here! 
    Bubble Witch - Which is your favourite witch? Tell us and Win Gold bars here! 
    Give us feedback for level 2000 and Win Gold Bars here!
    I am still having an issue Queen Raffie. I’m playing Bubble Witch Saga 1. I can’t locate my ID. It doesn’t work like the directions given for 1. It will not sign in to Facebook. It goes there and it tells me I’ve logged in before...do you want to continue. Then I get the logging in to Facebook message and the circle rotates forever and never signs in. Thanks

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know you really enjoy this game.

We do not have a dedicated support team to this specific game, so, unfortunately, you may continue to experience this performance issue going forward

However, I checked through our King.com website and you can still play the game without any issues. At least, this way you can keep on enjoying the game :3
    Here is the link 

Once you logged in, you can find your Game ID at the footer of the game. Let me know yours so I can restore your level back to 395 :) 

Have a Magic day :chuffed:

Hey anyone! I can't seem to log in to King.com to play a game. I think I'm already logged in but then it says it doesn't recognize my email address? Thanks!
    edited October 3
    Hey QueenRaffie! I found my Game ID. My IPad never synced up with my levels. It just wouldn't work. Thanks for all of the help! My ID is 10282475 18. Bubble witch saga 1 Although playing on my desktop it's through Facebook. On my IPad it's the App. I couldn't find the game ID on the App.
    Thank you!

Sorry I haven't replied before. But without the tagging it doesn't showed up your reply. 
    I'm going to send you a PM to follow up the issue ( find the messages at the uperside of the forum next to your profile picture) 

Have a magic weekend :3