Missing_param message received

Bubble witch saga.....levels 211, 212, 213....after losing my fifth live, rather than getting my bonus, I get this message.

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,076 Community Manager
    edited August 19
    Hello @nsgturtle and welcome to the Community!

This seems to be a small graphic issue and the wrong text is showing instead of your bonus! I've added some Gold to compensate ;) 

Thanks πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here πŸ’
  • nsgturtlensgturtle Posts: 4
    Thank you for the good! Do you know how to fix the issue?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,076 Community Manager
    You're welcome ;)

As to fix the issue, unfortunately no, this is a graphic bug that is happening in the game. The reward should always be credited though but if it's missing, just let us know on the Community here ;) 

Best is to clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any issues with the game! 

Also, since you're here, don't forget to look at our Contests, there's always something to be won on the Community and it starts here with a chance to win 30 Gold bars! 

Good luck :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here πŸ’
    I continue to receive the same message and not receive any rewards. I clear my cache on a regular basis. When will the bug be fixed?
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,542 Superstar
    Hi @nsgturtle I will tag @QueenRaffie as she is our newest CM. Have you tried clearing the cookies as well for King games? And tried a different browser?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, clear my tablet of all cookies on a weekly basis. I only have one browser on my tablet. I will try logging in through FB, rather than Google and see if that helps!