Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

I cannot open my mail or ask for lives for 4 days now.

2Next

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,671 Superstar
    Crystal, same m.o. as happening to me, exactly the same conditions, for about a week. Someone somewhere said it happened to them right after a game update. How did they know there was a game update? I don't know.  I don't get notices of updates for the games. sooooo ????? I just wish King would fix it!!!!
    You need to go to your App Store if on a mobile, and check. I check for updates daily even if they should update themselves as soon slip through. Pc it does it automatically when it’s on Facebook. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    crystal-3 said:
    The problem has been going on for over a week.  I now have 10 lives that friends sent and exactly the same thing is happening as margaretdzn described.    I use Windows 10, Edge is the Browser.   I log in via Facebook and have never gone thorough King.com    I just tried to get the ID number described above but it does not show when you log in via Facebook.  Got out and went into King.com and it handled me as a brand new user.  So it would not have any history.   Facebook or King problem?
    To find it on Facebook you need to click the settings tab in the top corner, find apps and then click on the game. It will tell you what privacy settings it asks for and have your game ID. If you can’t find it I will get some screenshots :) 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    I will pass it over to the CM again as she can follow it up with the studio :) 

• margretdznmargretdzn Posts: 41
    I thought it was sent to King tech department to figure out how to fix?
    Chicken Slayer,   I'm not on mobile!!  I'm playing on Windows 10 PC which I have stated before. Problem is on PC. Mobile is fine, PC has the can't update lives problem. It was supposed go be sent to King Tech dept.  More than me is having this problem, whats going on?
    edited September 11
    hey apologies @margretdzn, I have been mostly in a different game section where the format has changed and players are not happy, so I missed that. 
    You are quite correct that quite a few are having issues.
    I see you are playing on Facebook, as that stops at a certain level, have you tried the windows 10 app? JUst while you wait. 

Please be a little patient, poor @QueenRaffie is our newest CM and has been thrown in at the deep end, so not only does she need to pick up where our last CM left off, she has maybe not been quite as aware as us there is an issue, which is why she has said what she has said though. Hopefully tomorrow she will be back in and I will send her a message. I appreciate your patience with us and the having to re-explain, trust me I know that is annoying in itself :)

I don't know exactly what I did but it seems fixed!!!!!  I started following your tutorial---settings, games and apps, I got to BW2 and I had friends box checked,  but I noticed there's a box on the bottom that says App Visibility, I had it checked to only me. I changed that to Friends, went back to the game, refreshed the page and messages from friends were waiting for me!!!

I didn't have to delete the game, just changed that one box so friends could see,  So it seems fixed!!!!

You might get in touch somehow with the higher powers of the people who answered these posts and tell them the fix. I know more people than me that this happened to!!!!

Thank you soooo much! =) <3
    Doing a happy dance here @margretdzn I am so glad it worked!!
    I think we all knew it at some point...its just as time goes on its easier to try things as hard as we possibly can instead of the easiest haha. 
    Like the time I rang my isp as I couldn't get my wifi to work. After I had tried doing all sorts of manner of techincal things, turned out I hadn't realised there was a power button on the back of it which must have been knocked. Amazing what happens when you press that button :D 
    @QueenRaffie is aware and I am going to make a post on the site :) Happy bubbling!!

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 312 Community Manager
    edited September 13
    OW.. weird.. Im 100% sure I answered @margretdzn
    Anyway, what i was saying is that i'm super happy the troubleshooting helped you! that's one of the reasons we are here :hurrah:

Have a bubblicious Friday! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win Gold Bars and a Badge by solving the puzzles here! 
    Bubble Witch - Which is your favourite witch? Tell us and Win Gold bars here! 
    Give us feedback for level 2000 and Win Gold Bars here!
    You answered me @QueenRaffie haha. Its my sieve brain, its catching ;) 

Thank you for the fix!!!!  =)
    Hahaha, these Questions and answers are sometimes out of order with each other.  They need an answer button on each message posted. =)
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 312 Community Manager

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win Gold Bars and a Badge by solving the puzzles here! 
    Bubble Witch - Which is your favourite witch? Tell us and Win Gold bars here! 
    Give us feedback for level 2000 and Win Gold Bars here!