Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

Why is it that I have to run and allow to run the Adobe Flash Player on 2 of the King Games ? :(

This is something I do not understand.    :(     I can play all the games without problem except 2 of the King  Games. I have to click run and allow on Bubble Witch Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. It is like this also on Google Chrome. I play on Mozilla Firefox. So trying a different browser does not help.   :(     :(    If anybody can help I would appreciate it or explain it. Thanks.  

Best Answer

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,432 Superstar
    edited September 25
    Hi @Jeanean_Ashe - welcome to our friendly community. I’m not 💯% sure on this one so going to take our experienced SS @Chicken_Slayer to assist. Does this have anything to do with the HTML issue?

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,654 Superstar
    Thanks for the tag @Foley1362, the reason for this is those games are still flash based unlike.most of the others, but I do know @Jeanean_Ashe that farm heroes at the moment is being rolled out in html. 50% of Facebook users have it so if you are playing through that, you still have the older version. 
    Flash is ending in 2020 no browser or even Adobe themselves will be using it, so the reason you are having to give permission is that browsers have switched it off by default. From next year sometime it will no longer ask but anything still using flash won't work at all.
    I hope this helps :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!