New Episode on Bubble Witch3! Check what the Studio says about it here!

Wish of antidote not recharging.

I play Bubble Witch Saga on my iMac through Facebook.  The wish of antidote used to recharge automatically every 24 hours but recently it stopped recharging.  Is there anything I can do to start it recharging again?  I have cleared cache and cookies with no change.  Still not charging.  It is the latest version of the game.  I have been playing for many years.

Answers

• Carol_DrozdaCarol_Drozda Posts: 2
    I have been playing Bubble Witch Saga for a few years now and in that time, I've been lucky if I got a fully charged "wish of antidote" twice a week. Even though it's suppose to charge in 24 hours. It starts to charge when I'm playing the game, but when I leave the game, it goes back to 0 charge. Now it  won't charge at all. Am I suppose to play this game for 24 hours to get it charged?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Hello @Carol_Drozda :waving:

In this case I'd suggest that you make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. The clear cache and cookies from your device and restart the game. That should help.

Thanks and let us know how that goes. Until then, have a bubblicious time 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • costercoster Posts: 1
    hello i have the same problem and following the advice it doesn't work for me
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 456 Community Manager
    Hello @coster :)

Welcome to our Community hurrah

Could you let me know which device and model you are playing on and the game update version you have installed?

Thanks and have a Bubblific day! 

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

• dragonfly9454dragonfly9454 Posts: 4
    edited October 5
    I have the same problem.  I play through Facebook and this is the latest version of the game

.  I cleared cookies etc but for the past 2 months or so I haven't had the wish of antidote recharge. I'm playing on an iMac
    Hello @dragonfly9454 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know you really enjoy this game.

I see that you say you have cleared cache and that you verified you had the last version of the game.
    At this point, what I can suggest is to try reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues.
    Simply make sure that your game is linked and saved to your Kingdom or Facebook account before proceeding with this step. Any saved boosters, extra lives, Daily Bonus or challenge progress may also be lost during this process. These items and features are saved directly into your device's memory so reinstalling the game will, unfortunately, reset them.  

We will, of course, replace any purchased boosters you may lose during this step, but we do not replace any lost or free items which may have been won or awarded while playing. Please keep this in mind before performing this action

If the above steps do not have the desired effect, then I'm afraid that we are unable to offer any alternative steps. We do not have a dedicated support team to this specific game, so, unfortunately, you may continue to experience this performance issue going forward.

Have a magic weekend :3

• dragonfly9454dragonfly9454 Posts: 4
    Thanks for you quick reply and advice. Unfortunately I don't know how to save my game to my facebook account.    And to reinstall the game do I take it off my facebook account and then go back into the game through facebook?
  •  llegue al nivel 510 y no me carga mas. que deberia hacer?cribe tu comentario
    Hello @dragonfly9454 :)

In this case, my question is are you using Safari? Our advice is to not use Safari since it doesn't work well with King Games. Try to play from other browser like Chrome and let's see if that helps. 

Let me know how it went!

Have a Magic day :3