New Episode on Bubble Witch3! Check what the Studio says about it here!

Internet Connection

My game won’t connect to the internet.  I tried to sign out/sign in as well as deleted and reinstalled the app which caused me to lose all my boosters.  Any way to fix the issue? Photos attached. 

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,524 Superstar
    Hello @adrinamadatyan Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  First of all, let me ask you... did the issue of "No Internet Connection" got solved by reinstalling the App?  If so, I am glad to hear that and unfortunately, that is the only remedy when the game has this certain issue!!  

And with regards to loosing boosters... I am very sorry to say that they are gone for good :(  And I can understand how much pain it must be to loose them!!  You have lost those boosters because they are saved on to the device memory but not to the game like Gold Bars!!  And hence, as soon we delete the App, the boosters will get deleted and King team will not be able to reimburse them UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money!!  

Just wondering... you have mentioned "photos attached"!! But none got posted!!  Were they about the boosters you lost?  If so, you do not have to post them as this is a known issue  :o :o    

** If you need further assistance or clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment: box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful week ahead!

• adrinamadatyanadrinamadatyan Posts: 9
    The reinstallation didn’t work, and I am still unable to get the internet connection working specifically to claim my boosters for the bingo game.  My photo was the error I was receiving as well as the 100 plus boosters I had before I lost them all.  It’s been 3 days that I have been having the issue.  
    Hello @adrinamadatyan ; I am very sorry to hear that :( 

You have mentioned "Bingo"... by any chance, are you talking about the Bubble Witch 2 game? 

Yes, sure am. 
    Oh!  Sorry, I was thinking you were talking about Candy Soda game as you have posted in the "Soda Support Area"!!  

But, it is OK, I will request the Community Team to move this thread to BW 2 section :+1: 

And with regards to "Collecting rewards from Bingo", looks like many players are having this issue and have posted about it.  So, you are not alone and it might not be your device either!!  

This issue was elevated to the Bubble Witch team and they will look into the game and should give you/us any update about it within next 2 days!!  

To look into the issue, the team will need below details --->
    1) Which device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account?
    3) your game ID number, this link will help you find your ID

Hope the issue will be fixed soon and you will be able to enjoy your game again!

I’m sorry about that. I didn’t realize where I had posted.  Answers to the questions are below. 
    1)Apple iPhone X
    2)Logged into my kingdom account, no facebook. 
    3)Game User ID: 1273926046

Thanks again for you help. 
    No problem @adrinamadatyan =)   Thank you for providing those details :+1: 

I request to be patient till tomorrow evening or may be Tuesday the latest, so the BW Team can investigate the issue and can provide any info about it!  

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 456 Community Manager
    Hello @adrinamadatyan :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:
    I talked with Player Suport and they just told me it should be fine now. Could you please check it out? 

Thanks and have a Bubblific day 🔮

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Hi there,  thanks for checking back.  I am now able to connect but is there a way to reclaim all my lost boosters? I lost over 150 of them.  
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 456 Community Manager
    edited October 29
    Hello @adrinamadatyan

Happy to hear that you are back in the game :hurrah: 

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the gameplay. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

Still, I will send you a PM ( if you are connected on Mobile, you can find it at the bottom. If you are connected through a desktop browser, you will find it at the left upper side of the website) 

Have a Magic Day! :chuffed:

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here!