New Episode on Bubble Witch3! Check what the Studio says about it here!

Behind the Scenes- Episode 93- Pumpkin Passage

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 450 Community Manager

Hello Witches and Wizards!

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

New levels today! 
New challenges, new adventures! 

Here's how Bubble Witch 3 describes this Bubblicious episode that has 20 more levels!  Tell us in the comments below what you thought of the new levels love  

"This time the episode is called Pumpkin passage
Our favourite levels are 1821,1837 and 1840 but also you can find some challenges at levels 1823, 1826 & 1831.

🔮🔮🔮

Level 1821: The first level of the episode. This level is called "Lost". Break the spider webs with the line blast in order to help the ghost to go up. 

Level 1834: This level is called "Single". One-colour level with leaves and soap bubbles, 
explode the soap in order to collect all the owls.

Level 1840:This is the last level of the episode. This level is called "Wednesday". 
 Fast level but with challenges! Fight Morgana between the cloud!

Hope you enjoy this last episode!"

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Comments

• paul5473paul5473 Posts: 78 Game Expert
    Great episode @QueenRaffie! Hopefully soon I'll be up to date with the levels hehe I'm on the way to hitting level 1300!

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 450 Community Manager
    Hello @paul5473

Oh wow.. not that bad... I'm sure you will catch it in no-time :3

• kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 168 Game Expert
    I'm on my way, currently doing level 1806, looking forward to reach the final episode B)

• kataranykatarany Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Ooooohhhhh!! This sounds really fun but I am still battling with Super Hard level 819 so I think it will be a looooonnng time before I get up to level 1800. At least I hope it will be a long time because I don't want this fun to end. But maybe... @QueenRaffie is there a way we can get a sneak peek at the levels before we actually get to them? Maybe there is a link somewhere that I can click on?? I seem to remember that someone made vids of all the levels but I can't remember where I saw the link.
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 450 Community Manager
    Hello @katarany :) 

Every time I make a new thread for the new Episode release, with the note from the Studio, I attach a video where you can have a sneak peek of the new levels ;) 

On the other hand, here is a section that our Superstar @Lynette created where you can check vids to beat the levels. I'm sure it will help you to go through level 819 :chuffed:

Have a Bubblific day :3

• kataranykatarany Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Thank you @QueenRaffie I will be sure to check those out. :)
  • Aliceanne_74Aliceanne_74 Posts: 23
    Only certain people get anywhere here