🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Wake up the tree not opening

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @NhWendy and @mrmrshemi and welcome to the community. I understand it is frustrating, have you checked your device store for updates?
  • Sassycat77
    Sassycat77 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I updated my app but my tree still won’t load. Ps can someone create a spell to remove clouds. I can’t stand the clouds! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @Sassycat77 is that the clouds on the levels with frogs or clouds because you reached the last level? Welcome to our sparkly community :) 
  • 0508878155h
    0508878155h Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    **EDIT: Off-topic**
  • MIKKIMAT
    MIKKIMAT Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Good morning! I have tried every fix listed and the sleeping tree still will not open. The App Store shows I have version 6.3.4 and I am playing on my iPad. Any assistance you provide is greatly appreciated. 
  • Lady_Choo
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Good afternoon @MIKKIMAT and welcome to our bubbly community!
    I am sorry to see you are still having issues, could you tell me exactly what you have tried? I am going to check back with the CM and see if the studio can advise. I note your version number, keep checking for updates in the meantime as they often sneak one past us and it doesn't always manually update :) 
  • Sassycat77
    Options
    Mikkimat I’m also on version 6.3.4 and I’m playing on my iPhone. I have closed all other applications and made sure i had enough memory. My last resort is to delete the game and re load but I’m scared to do that so I haven’t. 
  • MIKKIMAT
    MIKKIMAT Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Mikkimat I’m also on version 6.3.4 and I’m playing on my iPhone. I have closed all other applications and made sure i had enough memory. My last resort is to delete the game and re load but I’m scared to do that so I haven’t. 
    I know what you mean! The fear of losing your progress is enough to make you hesitant lol.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    As long as your progress is backed up on either Facebook or the Kingdom @Sassycat77, you can log in again on reinstall. And if the worst came to the worst, Support could help you get back to where you were manually. So if you did go down that route, I would screenshot your highest level and make sure you are connected to one of the two. 
    Its possibly not going to make a difference though so I would advise waiting to see what the CM can find out, and if the studio advise it then go for it. That way you won't lose any saved boosters if you don't need to :) 
  • Sassycat77
    Options
    I deleted my app and then reloaded it and my tree is working again! Just make sure you log in so you can resume we’re you left off. 🙌🏼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?