🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do I edit my photo in name in Bubble Witch Saga 3

Options
rdh
rdh Posts: 3 Newbie
How do I edit my photo and name in Bubble Witch Saga 3

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,768 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rdh Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you logged into the game through Kingdom account?  If so, here is how::

Go to King.com and log in ---> Go to "Settings" ---> A window will pop up, click on the pencil icon (located next to your name) --->  You can change your name and click on "Save";

To change the picture ---> Tap on the picture you currently have ---> You will see number of options under "Characters" - choose from there if you like --->  Otherwise, tap on "Pictures" --->  Click on "Upload" to bring one up from your device ---> Click on "Save" once you decide.

Hope this is clear!  Please post back if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,768 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rdh Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you logged into the game through Kingdom account?  If so, here is how::

Go to King.com and log in ---> Go to "Settings" ---> A window will pop up, click on the pencil icon (located next to your name) --->  You can change your name and click on "Save";

To change the picture ---> Tap on the picture you currently have ---> You will see number of options under "Characters" - choose from there if you like --->  Otherwise, tap on "Pictures" --->  Click on "Upload" to bring one up from your device ---> Click on "Save" once you decide.

Hope this is clear!  Please post back if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Diane_Calderbank
    Diane_Calderbank Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

How do I change my name in bubblewitch 3? There isn't a button on edit

• pAlc
    pAlc Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Profile - Edit - change First name - Submit

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?