🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

General Question

Options
WhichWitch
WhichWitch Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi there bubble friends! What is a quote fold? And at what point may we post link in our posts? Thank you kindly for the help, time and info =) Happiest of Holidays 🎄

Comments

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello hello @WhichWitch :)

humm... not sure if i can understand your question  O.o

- By "quote fold" you mean this one? 

This is used when you want to quote a message said before. You click on the Quote sign and this is how it will be displayed: 

WhichWitch said:
    Hi there bubble friends! What is a quote fold? And at what point may we post link in our posts? Thank you kindly for the help, time and info =) Happiest of Holidays 🎄

- About at what point may you post a link in your post.. not sure to understand either what you mean exactly... could you be more specific or give me some example to be able to help you ? :chuffed:

If you have any questions about how the Community works, you can check this thread for New Members created by our lovely SuperStar @Elsa . I'm sure they will be helpful :)

Have a Bubblicious Holiday! :3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?