🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does my Bubble Witch Saga 3 keep saying No internet connection?

Doodiebunk
Doodiebunk Posts: 7 Level 2
I have tried for two days to log in to my Bubble Witch Saga 3 and it keeps telling me that it can't connect to the internet. My internet is fine and works with everything else. Does anyone know what going on?  

Best Answers

Answers

• cmt
    cmt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi game says no Internet connection not getting daily bonus or boosters but all other king games connect to Internet OK 
  • RavenHair
    RavenHair Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have been trying for months to connect the game to the internet. I have no connection issues anywhere else - all other apps working fine. I've tried restarting my iPad, switching between Wi-Fi and 4g etc. There is no update waiting so I assume it's all up to date. It's getting frustrating as I can't make potions, connect to the store, etc. I don't want to uninstall the game and lose my progress.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @cmt @RavenHair and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Do you still experience this problem? If you are logged in with a King or a Facebook account, your progress will be saved and will be back once you log in again. If you reinstall the game you will lose all the boosters though as they are saved on the device's memory.

I hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful day 🤗 
  • ReneAlen
    ReneAlen Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    BW3 - Error when I try to login via email. "There was no connection" when I do have internet access.  I'm using Android. Also cannot access the shop to buy gold bars. I have deleted the game and re-installed and also turned off my phone and restarted 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
  • butterfly79
    butterfly79 Posts: 4 Newbie
    @QueenRaffie hi, i’ve done your tips. I have installed all updates, updated my iphone to the latest version, force closed all tabs and shut off the phone. Still no connection when trying to login. My connection is ok with other apps. I want to try deleting the app and reinstalling it. Have any idea how i still keep my levels because i cannot login at all. Thanks
  • ReneAlen
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The same error message when I try to login via email - no connection and I do have internet and it works fine. So fine that I can post this message. Regarding the store the error message is the shop is "The shop is closed. No products available"
  • butterfly79
    butterfly79 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Haha yeah you’re right, our internet is so fine that we can post this message. And when i contacted the support, they said i have trouble with my connection. I got that message about the store is closed too. And when you deleted then reinstalled the game, did you lose all your progress?
  • cmt
    cmt Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm also experiencing the no internet and store closed thing cannot log into my king account by any method 
  • ReneAlen
    Haha yeah you’re right, our internet is so fine that we can post this message. And when i contacted the support, they said i have trouble with my connection. I got that message about the store is closed too. And when you deleted then reinstalled the game, did you lose all your progress?
    yeap, lost my progress but didn't mind that much. I've connected playing on my computer but I want to play on my phone as well

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?