🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Have never gotten gold bars...

Options
schwabby
schwabby Posts: 7 Level 2
I am on level 234 and other than the initial gold bars you start the game with I have never gotten any gold bars.
How do I earn them? I can’t image that I have gotten any 234 levels in! Any advice on how to get them or why I am not winning them?
Thanks!

Best Answer

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @schwabby :)

Welcome to out Bubblific Community :waving:

Gold Bars are the in-game currency used in the game that you can often win for free during the numerous challenges, promotions and special events that we run in the game. Alternatively, you can also purchase Gold Bars with real money from the Store within the game.

Hope this info helps! Have a Bubblicious Thursday ;)

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @schwabby :)

Welcome to out Bubblific Community :waving:

Gold Bars are the in-game currency used in the game that you can often win for free during the numerous challenges, promotions and special events that we run in the game. Alternatively, you can also purchase Gold Bars with real money from the Store within the game.

Hope this info helps! Have a Bubblicious Thursday ;)

• schwabby
    schwabby Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I have never seen an opportunity to win gold bars in the game. What am I missing?
  • renrebel
    renrebel Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I have been awarded 9 golden bars on two separate occasions, however both times when I went to claim them  I got a message saying did they were already claimed, but they weren't and I never got them. Sad but true. I keep playing anyway because I LOVE Bubble Witch Saga 3!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    schwabby said:
    I have never seen an opportunity to win gold bars in the game. What am I missing?
    Usually its through contests in the community or special events :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    renrebel said:
    I have been awarded 9 golden bars on two separate occasions, however both times when I went to claim them  I got a message saying did they were already claimed, but they weren't and I never got them. Sad but true. I keep playing anyway because I LOVE Bubble Witch Saga 3!!!

Next time, come back and let us know and we will direct you to the section that can look into it for you and see where it went wrong :):awesome:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?