🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost rewards from waking tree

Options
pamip07
pamip07 Posts: 2 Newbie

I had abunch of those spell helpers like stereo bolts sparkling blasts etc from eaking the tree & now they are all gone. What happened?

Best Answers

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the community @pamip07

Were you logged into either Facebook or the Kingdom? Have you reinstalled the game or changed device?

• pamip07
    pamip07 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did change phones but all other things were saved same as b4. The only thing different/lost was those.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@pamip07 hello and a very warm welcome to you you will find the community kind and helpful and along side we have our experienced supper stars and game experts. In relation to you're issue if you have a king account everything should be backed up just to reassure you this Is a very rare occurrence. Maybe try going Into you're play store select the 3 lines top left of the search bar then select your apps and it will show up to say if it needs updating if you are not in the most updated app this can but not always fix a number of issues I suggest players to do this before asking the community. If it fails to work then ask away some one may have had the same issues or maybe send your I D to @QueenRaffie she is a very experienced CM if she can help you she will. I hope you get it sorted so you can continue to have fun playing. Have a bubblific day 🌟🌹

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @pamip07 That's the reason then. Progress, star dust etc are saved, but because boosters cannot be tracked unless players buy them, they stay on the device you earn them on. So if you have the orginial phone you can use them on that, otherwise you will have to start saving them again on your new phone 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Perfect and correct answer from one of our super stars @Chicken_Slayer 🌟@pamip07 I know it's still going to be frustrating to you but please dont let it spoil your fun. Just see as having received helpful knowledge as thats what the team strive to pass on to us all. 👍🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?