๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I love bubble witch 3

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@tucky1 Hi you get to certain quantities that give you the option to purchase to make it good value I always wait till 50 then if I feel I am struggling I will purchase and get full value. Even if you dont purchase the bars to empty the pig they do keep bouncing off it but it will never hold more than fifty I get were you are coming from as if it's full there is no need to keep up the process if you close it and decide to purchase them at a later time as they will stay there until such time you just need to tap on the pig and it will give you the option to purchase but a purchase is the only way to use them. Hope this helps clear that up for you if not let me know. You have a bubblific evening ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

• tucky1
    tucky1 Posts: 7 Level 2

Thank you. Happy gaming.

• der_berni
    der_berni Posts: 3 Newbie

I`m an old man and was born in 1951. But still like to play. Bubble Witch is my favorite. I love it.

Best wishes, Berni

• der_berni
    der_berni Posts: 3 Newbie

Incidentally, I am German and I hope my English is still good enough. School was a long time ago.

Berni

• znowa123n
    znowa123n Posts: 1 Newbie

I am an American but i am still 9 years old, and i HATE capitalizing and remembering my punctuation. (:-P)

but i just wanted to say that bubble witch 3 saga is one of my favorite games

by the way i am making this comment because it said "write 5 comments to reach Level 2 and unlock sweet and exclusive features!".๐Ÿ˜

• tucky1

I love the game, but it is getting too expensive. You don't get enough for your money. ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Irisnn
    Irisnn Posts: 3 Newbie

Bubble witch 3 is great fun

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

@tucky1 hi and welcome as a new bee the game is free to play there is no pressure to purchase its purely optional although granted some games are difficult to complete without spells but not impossible you can win spells with wake up the tree and by participating in other challenges. Keep on eye in the community posts as well as you can also enter competitions to win prizes as well so lots of ways of accumulating spells without making purchases. So please dont be disheartened and happy gaming to you. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚ @Irisnn hello and welcome to our supportive community. Have fun and always ask for help ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ

• tucky1
  • HasanAKCA
    HasanAKCA Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited May 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?