🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Broomstick Leauge

Options
haileynmosley
haileynmosley Posts: 4 Newbie

I won 3rd place on the Broomstick league. Everytime I try to claim my reward it goes back to the leaderboard. When i try tapping on anything it just acts as only the leaderboard is up, it will just scroll up or down. I have to go out the app & bring the app back up for it to allow me to click or do anything. I have reported it but it sent me a email to go on here or the support or other thing. Gave me 2 links.. I have been on both and still nothing. I'm sure its a tech issue on the game but they have said nothing abt it & i just updated the game and still nothing. It pops up after every level. Thats the only reason I'm asking. Its annoying

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @haileynmosley Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I think there is a glitch which is causing this freezing issue!! I have just seen another complaint about the same issue but with different league!

Can you please tell me which device you are using? Also what is your game user ID number? This link will help you find it ---> What is my User ID

Post your reply and let me know. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Stay Safe and Warm!

Answers

• haileynmosley
    Options

I have been playing this game ever since it first came out, this is the first time this has happened to me on this game. Just looking for help. Thank you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,293 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @haileynmosley Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I think there is a glitch which is causing this freezing issue!! I have just seen another complaint about the same issue but with different league!

Can you please tell me which device you are using? Also what is your game user ID number? This link will help you find it ---> What is my User ID

Post your reply and let me know. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Stay Safe and Warm!

• haileynmosley
    Options

User is 5923139228 my phone is a LG

• rosebudd
    rosebudd Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I won 1st place on the Broomstick league. Everytime I try to claim my reward it goes back to the leaderboard. When i try tapping on anything it just acts as only the leaderboard is up, it will just scroll up or down. I have to go out the app & bring the app back up for it to allow me to click or to do anything. I'm sure its a tech issue on the game but they have said nothing abt it & i just updated the game and still nothing. It pops up after every level. Thats the only reason I'm asking. Its annoying. I have read you response to the other users with this issue, my usernumber is 1015124784 and I use a galaxy s6plus

• haileynmosley
    Options

Thats the same problem I'm having! Ive updated and everything. I have a LG Stylo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?