🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Windows 10....Unable To Play Bubble Witch 3...

Options
SMichelle2u
SMichelle2u Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 1909. Since doing so I am unable to play the new levels on PC through the Microsoft app.

I have completed all levels available on Facebook. I have also been in contact many times with King support. I have done everything recommended nothing resolved my issue.

From what I can read other players have also been having the same issue if not on mobile then on PC. I have included screenshots of the game with the issues I am having.

The game is completely unplayable. The whole purpose of upgrading my PC is so I can continue playing Bubble Witch 3. I have synced my game progress from Facebook.

Does anyone know when the bug/glitch will be fixed? Really frustrated as I am unable to play my favorite game. Thank you.

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @SMichelle2u and welcome to our bubblific Community!!

Can you please confirm that you've followed these steps? It would be very useful if you could also tell us the game version and the make and model of the PC.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!!

• SMichelle2u
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop,

Yes, I can confirm I have followed the technical support recommendations. I have the current version of Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

My computer is custom built with new parts. Mint condition. Everything on my computer is up to date. No problems.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I have had a lot of issues with apps and programms after installing that windows update.

Mostly reinstalls fixed it, but my screen recorder had issues with the office file, which is really odd as I only have the trial version on my pc and have never used it. Resetting it fixed that and I still don't know why.

• SMichelle2u
    Options

I have tried everything recommended to me by King support to try and resolve my game problems. Nothing helps. The game has so many issues with glitches. Obviously the problem seems to be with the latest Windows 10 update version 1909. Providing players with misleading and inaccurate information is very frustrating. Obviously so because getting nowhere is the outcome. As most players including myself know the problem with the game certainly isn't on our end but rather with King's technical support. Admitting being at fault is a start but most of all keeping us players advised of the issues of what's wrong with the game and the issues are being worked on would be greatly appreciated. I have invested time and money to upgrade my computer and install Windows 10 just to be able to continue playing my favorite game Bubble Witch 3 Saga. I was advised from a reliable source the current game version of Bubble Witch 3 Saga needs to be updated to be compatible with the latest version of Windows 10. Until this entire mess is resolved I have taken it upon myself to uninstall the Bubble Witch 3 Saga app from the Microsoft store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?