๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where's the chest?

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3
edited April 2020 in Support

Hi, I've read about the Treasure Hunt and I've been told I have the key but where is the chest to open it?

ยซ134

Answers

• Joanzz
    Joanzz Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2020

I also have the key but do not know where the chest is.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,268 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi you get the chest first placed on a level then once you reach that level you win the key but then the ghost will take the key you have won further up the game to another level that means you now have the key but you can only use the key to open the chest if you reach that next level within the time frame it allows. It is a great challenge with good prizes. Hope this helps if not come back to me have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’Ž

• Lesley-6

@KimElston so I have to put up with being told I have the key every time I win a level until I finally reach the level where the chest is and hope that I win the level on the allotted time, sorry but I find that very aggravating and seeing that all the time is trying my patience as does something else in the game at the moment, it would be a change to have good prizes but then that depends on how you interpret 'good', sorry that wasn't aimed at you just a generic statement. Still get fed up with the tree challenge as I'm often the only one actually playing and of course the higher the level you are playing the harder the challenges are which is part of the problem with the treasure chest, the higher the level, the harder to win so not able to reach the next level where the supposed chest is,might help if we knew where the chest was instead of keep being told 'You now have the mystery key. Bye!', not helpful but infuriating, pleased you were able to do it though Kim and hope you have the levels that you wanted some time back.

• PrettyBubbles

@Lesley-6 hi not heard off you for a while I get were you are coming from and how frustrating it can be as yes as the levels get harder there is less chance of you getting it in the time allowed I think you should get the key and the chest at the same time and yes still no progress on the tree i have the same problem. The levels I am well in front of them thats why I end up playing Leo's cup for a week whilst I wait for the next chapter. Hope you are safe and well. Have a starlistic day ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

• PrettyBubbles

Let me get the new level on Tuesday and I will screen shot you what i get then you can tell me if you get the same as i find it strange when you say you dont even see a chest in you're chapter ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Maria_Hood_Moore
    Maria_Hood_Moore Posts: 0 Newbie

How do I use the Key to the Mystery Chest - level 2328?

• PrettyBubbles

@Maria_Hood_Moore hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ this is now the third discussion just worded different on this issue if you go to discussion bubble witch saga 3 magic chest there you can join in the progress just select games at the top left then choose your game then select discussion then scroll down and open all discussion you will then find it in the list if you have a problem then please come back to me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Lesley-6

Hi @KimElston , thought you might like to know that on this device, my Samsung Galaxy tablet I did get a chest and key and you're right the rewards are good, better than the tree challenge, weirdly it's usually this device I have trouble with in getting rewards etc but the problem I mentioned is on my other device, Kindle fire HD, and I'm now on a different chapter and still getting the annoying message, ' You now have the Mystery Chest key. Bye!', I say annoying for two reasons, I haven't got a chest so how can I use the key and get rid of the pesky message, I also think it would have been better if they had worded it without the 'Bye' but used ' Well done' or 'Congratulations', 'Bye' sounds dismissive in my mind.

• eri19
    eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2

Lesley-6, I agree with you about the key. After every game, I get that very same message and no chest. I used to have it. Then it just disappeared from my page, now I only get that message, over and over. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?