๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where's the chest?

Options
124ยป

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Neekieme hi if you scroll down these discussion and select page one you will see the procedures that I gave to solve this issue. It will all work if you follow it. Once you have log out then restart your device. Make sure your game Is saved first. Please let me know how you get on. Any problem with following the task please come back to me. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@leslie hi I did say earlier that it wasnt a device issue and that It was a bug issue and that was why the trouble shooting was given to correct the bug and it worked on any device. As for your progress nobody lost that a couple of people didn't log out the game then restart the device after the re install so had no progress once they did this there progress was restored. As long as the game Is saved you have nothing to worry about. Hope you are well and staying safe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฅฝ let me know if you decide to do it. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŸ

• KMcD
    KMcD Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I have had the same problem for a couple weeks. Contestant Pop up of โ€œyou now have the keyโ€ but no chest in sight. I also do not have, nor have ever had, a magic tree. I do have the Moon League but very time I beat a level and move up the game locks up and I have to force restart. I have saved up hundreds of boosters so I do not want to uninstall and lose them.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@KMcD hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ I truly get it when you have boosters but that is the fix for this issue. Have checked in play store or equivalent to see if you need to update. Also just try logging out the game then turning your device off and back on it's worth a try and can sometime work. Let me know how you get on. As otherwise it's just a case of like others with boosters who obviously don't want to loose them of just ignoring it. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?