🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Connection problem

Options
golbaf
golbaf Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi:

I have problem with connection for a while with all my three king play .In all three plays say you don't have internet connection but it's not true and I can work with internet in othere apps .I can not get my rewards even i can not log in to my profiles so i had to make new profile for sending this feedback. Please tell me what should i do to solve this problem.

Thank you so much.

Golnoosh.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,324 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@golbaf hi 👋and welcome to our community. There are issues with connection problems and the team are working on it but it's complex that's why there is no target date as yet you could try a uninstall and reinstall then log out and turn your device off and on but by doing this you will loose any boosters so that decision is up to you and it only might work otherwise sadly it's a case of waiting. If you do give the uninstall a go hopefully it will work. Please Let me know what you decide to do or just your thoughts.

• golbaf
    Options

Hi.

Thank you for your attention . I prefer to wait until the problem is solved by your expert team because I'm in level 1512 and I work on it several years.

Golnoosh

• PeeBee
    PeeBee Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I also have this problem. I am at level 2380 and have had to uninstall the game as I tried everything else Now all I get is "No Connection" and it's taken me back to level 1 😱😡😡😡

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@PeeBee hi if your game was saved you shouldn't loose your progress you need to log out of your game then turn your device off and on after any procedure you carry out as this if your game was saved will reset it. @golbaf if you don't have any boosters and you're game is saved and you follow the procedure you will be fine but if you have boosters and decide to uninstall you will loose those. Please let me know how you both get on. 👍🙂

• PeeBee
    Options

As the game is not connecting I can't log out. I do not play via Facebook. I have registered on the game though. No luck with clearing cache or turning off and on again.

• golbaf
    Options

Hi:

Finally I could solve th problem for myself to reconnect again without uninstalling the game. Do you know how? Ok I tell you . When you start the game there are 2 button 'play' and 'profile'. Click the profile button then sign up with a new pasword (I didn't change my name or my emailaddress). It worked for me now I didn't lost anything and every thing is saved. 💝🌹

• PeeBee
    Options

When I click profile button it says No Connection.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@PeeBee usually if you have lost your progress after like you said you did a uninstall you do get it back after logging out the game then turning your device off and on as long as your game was saved. This is how it has worked with other players give it another go and let me know also Are you sure you're game was saved. 🙂🌟

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?